Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great White Buffalo Speaks: Wt @ TSU

Sleep comes not to the Great White Buffalo. Many visions fill the eyes. The visions not good. Buffalos make journey to the land of the Texans. Texans have long rope and knowledge of many knots. The Buffalos run slow with rope of many knots. There will be no victory fires. The Texans Victory shall be great. Great White Buffalo will drink much fireeater to forget the hurt.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Perhaps the GWB Should travel east along the prairie dog town fork of the river that runs red. There a few miles from the sooner land you will find the village named for the weed that make one crazy. Not to be confused with the weed from the great mountains to the northwest. The village of Loco will share its crazy weed and make your vision clear. Or it will at least help the firewater make you forget
    ]

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
      Sleep comes not to the Great White Buffalo. Many visions fill the eyes. The visions not good. Buffalos make journey to the land of the Texans. Texans have long rope and knowledge of many knots. The Buffalos run slow with rope of many knots. There will be no victory fires. The Texans Victory shall be great. Great White Buffalo will drink much fireeater to forget the hurt.
      D@MN Skippy!

Comment

Hey GWB. any good streams for this game that you know of? I was just watching the LSC stream for CW and WNM and it was choppy as hell.
        D2 Naked Co-ed Football - the only way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by el tatonka View Post
          Hey GWB. any good streams for this game that you know of? I was just watching the LSC stream for CW and WNM and it was choppy as hell.
          I was traveling during the game and didn't have to watch that mess, so no I don't - Where you been??
          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by el tatonka View Post
            That WNM stream was terrible - at least until CWU scored the last touchdown and many turned it off.

Tarleton's stream was top of the line. It was at the same URL as WNM's. http://lonestarconferencenetwork.com/

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

That WNM stream was terrible - at least until CWU scored the last touchdown and many turned it off.

Tarleton's stream was top of the line. It was at the same URL as WNM's. http://lonestarconferencenetwork.com/
              Commerces was really good. Westerns used to be great but proview is doing it now and it sucks. Highlands uses same service same result but slightly better.
              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

I was traveling during the game and didn't have to watch that mess, so no I don't - Where you been??
                D2 Naked Co-ed Football - the only way to go.

Comment

But, it's the "nonsense" that keeps this board ALIVE.

YES, you should be more active. Just understand it is the internet, and NOTHING personal. Its ALL bullsh!t.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X