Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Art Briles is radioactive. Even the HS program he ran had eligibility problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Harry View Post

Earlier post was supposed to be Coeds not cords Siri does a great job of modifying my words

Comment

Also Mt Vernon lost in first round of playoffs today. So Briles has plenty of time relax go deer hunting and fishing until next season. Might even help eradicate some feral hogs in the area

Comment

Man. This loss against UT-PB was terrible because I didn't actually expect it. The once-mighty Javelinas might have just hit a new low.

Comment

I don't think a college program will ever roll the dice with Briles? Could be very wrong, but the instant bad PR he would cause would already compound the negative vibes at whatever school tried to give him a second chance.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

I don't think a college program will ever roll the dice with Briles? Could be very wrong, but the instant bad PR he would cause would already compound the negative vibes at whatever school tried to give him a second chance.
              As I stated before recruiting a known sex predator to your school who then commits the act will most likely and should close the door on him coaching college football.

Running interference and having assistants doing the same is inexcusable.

Comment

I think that there might be more to that story. Despite the severity of the Baylor debacle, there is always another side to every story told. Just as Mike Leach.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X