Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commerce at Pueblo

I was hoping we could get a measure of this edition of Commmerce football this week. Unfortunately it looks like Pueblo has been hit bad by injuries. First string qb, wr, te, and lb along with 3 running backs are hurt and out for Pueblo, who got stomped by Mines last week. I'm afraid a win wont tell much, but a loss will tell all. I'm real happy with the improvement we show week over week so far, but anything less than an easy win here will be cause for concern.

Stated on the other thread but the starting QB could return this week, several others are nearly or are season ending injuries. Run what you brung though, guys have to either step up or it'll be a no playoff type season for the Pack. We'll see what they're made of.

Comment

Comment

It's tough if EJ is out, but I'm a Carandal Hale fan, and we will be fine there. Which corner is out?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

It's tough if EJ is out, but I'm a Carandal Hale fan, and we will be fine there. Which corner is out?

Comment

He has been a real good return man too. But I think we are solid on both fronts even if he misses this week.

Comment

Talked to EJ's family. They say he will probably be back this week but that he is still considered a game time decision, but he wants to go and feels like he can go, but the staff does not want him in unless he is 100 percent. I think Kader is going to be fine but they might take him off kickoff return just to be cautious, just what I have heard.

Comment

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if he was a top choice and declined. I think at this point he's staying in Pueblo.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                    I was hoping we could get a measure of this edition of Commmerce football this week. Unfortunately it looks like Pueblo has been hit bad by injuries. First string qb, wr, te, and lb along with 3 running backs are hurt and out for Pueblo, who got stomped by Mines last week. I'm afraid a win wont tell much, but a loss will tell all. I'm real happy with the improvement we show week over week so far, but anything less than an easy win here will be cause for concern.
                    Yikes I disagree with this big-time. You can't just write off a program like csup because of some injuries. I think this one will be very tough to win in Pueblo with some injuries of our own.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Yikes I disagree with this big-time. You can't just write off a program like csup because of some injuries. I think this one will be very tough to win in Pueblo with some injuries of our own.
                      I don't think he's writing CSUP off but the injuries have quickly piled up to key guys. Having a RB maybe out and a DB maybe out is a bit different. It happens some seasons, unfortunate but just how it goes for whatever reason. Commerce should win this game or be rather concerned about Tarleton and others in my opinion. If guys don't step up and play well then it could get ugly.

Comment

We have more than that banged up/out. Couple of very good players out for the year

Comment

At the local coaches show in Commerce tonight Bailiff said EJ Thompson is likely out for the season. Luckily we are only 3 games in so he should be able to get a medical red shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                            Stated on the other thread but the starting QB could return this week, several others are nearly or are season ending injuries. Run what you brung though, guys have to either step up or it'll be a no playoff type season for the Pack. We'll see what they're made of.

Comment

Ej being out makes us very thin at rb...that one hurts

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X