• Time
  • Show
Clear All

38-21 WT. About 6 minutes left.

Comment

WT wins, 45-21. WMN is now 0-4.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
        24-0 half time. Vallo is hurt, hopefully not too badly.

The East side of the stadium looks pretty empty!
        I was at the game. I'm pretty sure he reinjured the knee he blew out last year

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

I was at the game. I'm pretty sure he reinjured the knee he blew out last year
          That's what the commentators said too. I hope it's not serious!

Comment

That's what the commentators said too. I hope it's not serious!
            No weight on it and he was on crutches. By his reaction he automatically knew something was wrong with his knee. It didn't look good. Blair is still out and so is Ugwu. I thought they might have a good committee of 5 this year but are down to 2 already. Looks like Blair may be back soon

Comment

24-0 half time. Vallo is hurt, hopefully not too badly.

The East side of the stadium looks pretty empty!
              Box score showed attendance at 7,514.

The west stands shown in the picture on GoBuffsGo.com show lots of empty seats.

Comment

[QUOTE=Buff Fan 05;n429059]

No weight on it and he was on crutches. By his reaction he automatically knew something was wrong with his knee. It didn't look good. Blair is still out and so is Ugwu. I thought they might have a good committee of 5 this year but are down to 2 already. Looks like Blair may be back soon[/QUOTE

Have you heard any updates on Ugwu? It looked pretty bad when he injued it in the AP game.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post

Box score showed attendance at 7,514.

The west stands shown in the picture on GoBuffsGo.com show lots of empty seats.
                  I doubt that 7.5 K were actually in the game. I am guessing 5k to 5.5k.
                  After weather delay maybe 500 to 1k

Comment

[QUOTE=Buffalo03;n429162]

No weight on it and he was on crutches. By his reaction he automatically knew something was wrong with his knee. It didn't look good. Blair is still out and so is Ugwu. I thought they might have a good committee of 5 this year but are down to 2 already. Looks like Blair may be back soon[/QUOTE

Have you heard any updates on Ugwu? It looked pretty bad when he injued it in the AP game.
                    I haven't heard anything on him. Do you know what happened to him? I just saw him after the AP game on crutches

Comment

It had to have been tickets sold. I know they scan every ticket now when everyone comes in but there was no way that was more than 6k.

Comment

[QUOTE=Buff Fan 05;n429182]
                        Originally posted by Buffalo03 View Post

I haven't heard anything on him. Do you know what happened to him? I just saw him after the AP game on crutches
                        If I remember correctly he was running great and in the 4th quarter of the AP game got hit hard at the line. He was in a lot of pain and had to be helped of the field. They were checking his knee on the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
                          It had to have been tickets sold. I know they scan every ticket now when everyone comes in but there was no way that was more than 6k.
                          I agree, 6000 is the most there. Upper level on the west side wasn't as full as game 1 but the lower levels were pretty much full and there were a good number of people on the berm and standing/walking around. I was disappointed with the turnout but tickets are overpriced for chair back seating in the upper level on the west side. They screwed themselves on that....$25 I can get bit $35 and $45 is ridiculous, especially right now with where the program is. I also feel they need to shut down the berm unless it is needed for overflow. Need to fill the stands first. You also just end up with a bunch of kids running around clueless and won't shut the heck up when players are injured etc. Just my opinions from observing things the first two games

Comment

I agree, 6000 is the most there. Upper level on the west side wasn't as full as game 1 but the lower levels were pretty much full and there were a good number of people on the berm and standing/walking around. I was disappointed with the turnout but tickets are overpriced for chair back seating in the upper level on the west side. They screwed themselves on that....$25 I can get bit $35 and $45 is ridiculous, especially right now with where the program is. I also feel they need to shut down the berm unless it is needed for overflow. Need to fill the stands first. You also just end up with a bunch of kids running around clueless and won't shut the heck up when players are injured etc. Just my opinions from observing things the first two games
                            Also who is seated in the chairs, on the field, in the south end zone??
                            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Also who is seated in the chairs, on the field, in the south end zone??
                              I asked last night and was told recruits along with prospective students with their families

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X