Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other news

Colby got SFA over the finish line tonight beating Lamar for his first win. He is playing something like 75% freshmen.

Obsession noted... time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by wisdomgymrat View Post
      Obsession noted... time to move on.
      Sad that you wake up on such a beautiful Monday morning so bitter and miserable. Hope things get better for you!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
        Colby got SFA over the finish line tonight beating Lamar for his first win. He is playing something like 75% freshmen.
        Interesting coaching staff. Some familiar names, but in unfamiliar places, e.g., Dustin and Don.

https://sfajacks.com/roster.aspx?pat...roster-coaches

Comment

For those of you who Twitter, you've got to go check out Coach Carthel and the job he is doing this week. Apparently its the Battle of the Piney Woods this week with SFA v. SHSU. The twitter banter back and forth is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
            For those of you who Twitter, you've got to go check out Coach Carthel and the job he is doing this week. Apparently its the Battle of the Piney Woods this week with SFA v. SHSU. The twitter banter back and forth is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
              The dude knows marketing like no other coach.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

The dude knows marketing like no other coach.
                What is the link?

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

What is the link?
                  Just look for him on twitter.

Comment

Just look for him on twitter.
                    I'm not on twitter, but I can see the posts if you send me a LINK. It's not an unreasonable request.

Comment

If Carthel can win 3 or 4 games after getting steamrolled by Tarleton in the second half of their home opener, then he truly is a gifted talented coach who knows how to get the most out of his players.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I'm not on twitter, but I can see the posts if you send me a LINK. It's not an unreasonable request.
                        I'm not on twitter either, but I can find it. It's not rocket science. Go to google, type in his name, and click on the one that says "twitter."

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                          If Carthel can win 3 or 4 games after getting steamrolled by Tarleton in the second half of their home opener, then he truly is a gifted talented coach who knows how to get the most out of his players.
                          He is legit playing 50% freshmen. He will win that conference in 2 or 3 years easy.

Comment

I'm not on twitter either, but I can find it. It's not rocket science. Go to google, type in his name, and click on the one that says "twitter."
                            I post links all the time, so that people don't have to go to google and do searches. This is not just directed at you, but if you don't know how to cut and paste a link, get a 4th grader to show you.

https://twitter.com/CoachCarthel

Comment

He is legit playing 50% freshmen. He will win that conference in 2 or 3 years easy.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X