Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

You do realize the Nesbitt took WT to the final 4 then proceeded to decline rapidly
    It was more like the team took Nesbitt in the caretaker year. He had a winning record every year he coached WT thanks to McMurry, OPSU, and Kingsville. In those years we played the bad teams twice. He is doing well in the NAIA.

I've also wondered the same about Commerce - is the new coach doing the job or does the team remember how to win? Time will tell.

Comment

[QUOTE=WT_TKW;n431800]

It was more like the team took Nesbitt in the caretaker year. He had a winning record every year he coached WT thanks to McMurry, OPSU, and Kingsville. In those years we played the bad teams twice. He is doing well in the NAIA.

I've also wondered the same about Commerce - is the new coach doing the job or does the team remember how to win? Time will tell.[

Comment

[QUOTE=Techster88;n431932]
        Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I've also wondered the same about Commerce - is the new coach doing the job or does the team remember how to win? Time will tell.[
        Wondering if it will happen is different than you trying to will it into existence. Still shook, huh? Hahaha

Comment

[QUOTE=Mattportman;n431977]
          Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Wondering if it will happen is different than you trying to will it into existence. Still shook, huh? Hahaha
          Of coarse we are willing it into existance. It eat or be eaten....
          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

[QUOTE=Boohaha;n432213]
            Originally posted by Mattportman View Post

Of coarse we are willing it into existance. It eat or be eaten....

Comment

[QUOTE=Mattportman;n432239]And grad school at ETSU

Comment

[QUOTE=Mattportman;n432239]Till recently it worked well!

Comment

[QUOTE=Boohaha;n432271]

Till recently it worked well!
                  The thing with ENMU is that they HAVE to get off that offense. It's good for also ran status every year, but they are incapable of beating good defensive teams with it. Bad hill to die on.

Comment

[QUOTE=Boohaha;n432271]

Till recently it worked well!
                    6 years running...maybe we can both eat tonight.

Comment

[QUOTE=JakeTAMUC;n432275]
                      Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

The thing with ENMU is that they HAVE to get off that offense. It's good for also ran status every year, but they are incapable of beating good defensive teams with it. Bad hill to die on.
                      Tried that, didnt work. Harding does pretty well with it. As does Army, Navy, Georgia Southern and others, i think even Lenoir-ryne won a d2 natty running it.

Its not the offense that is the problem, it is the defense. If the hounds had Commerces defense they would be winning playoffs and getting rings.

Comment

[QUOTE=Boohaha;n432310]
                        Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Tried that, didnt work. Harding does pretty well with it. As does Army, Navy, Georgia Southern and others, i think even Lenoir-ryne won a d2 natty running it.

Its not the offense that is the problem, it is the defense. If the hounds had Commerces defense they would be winning playoffs and getting rings.
                        Okie Dokie. Keep doing the same thing hoping for a different result then.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X