Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OT: Basketball Dirty Play

Can't stop laughing at some of the responses here.

Comment

We already know that the weed and thin air has that effect on your brain. Don't know why you always feel the need to validate!:loser:

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
        We already know that the weed and thin air has that effect on your brain. Don't know why you always feel the need to validate!:loser:
        You need new material. You all voted for a dude who supports a guy who publically bashed his wife. Talk about beta male.

It was clever 3 years and 15 states ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
          You need new material. You all voted for a dude who supports a guy who publically bashed his wife. Talk about beta male.

Comment

I have read the first three volumes of Gibbons' "The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire." I finished Vol 3 a couple years ago. I don't think I have the stamina (or life years left) to finish the last two. :smile-big:

Comment

Please let me know where I go to not be stressed out earning a living, sounds nice for a bit. A beta male running a state full of people who pride themselves (or so I thought) on being alpha males is just too funny. Won't defend his own wife, laughable anyone thinks he will defend the people who elected him. :smile-big:

Comment

Please let me know where I go to not be stressed out earning a living, sounds nice for a bit. A beta male running a state full of people who pride themselves (or so I thought) on being alpha males is just too funny. Won't defend his own wife, laughable anyone thinks he will defend the people who elected him. :smile-big:

Comment

Well I'm not in those places, guess I'll keep working my 60 hour weeks for now. :disapointed:

Comment

What does that even mean??? Because the guys in a wheelchair he is some how weaker???

HAHAHAHAHA. LMAO.

I hear your BS talk about "beta" males....hahahaha...that term was CREATED for and by the PINK left to describe the modern, metrosexual, soft, foo-foo, young, millennial males.

Soooooo funny when you get butt hurt. You just lash out. Hahaha.

The beta male elected is called the GOVERNOR....and....um...not sure what he is or isn't doing, because Idont use twitter, facebook, watch tv, or read BS media OPINION pieces being passed off as "news"......but whatever he is doing, keep it up!!!!

The Texas economy is on fire....my investments are absolutely booming....my businesses have almost tripled in profits AND we have added a few dozen NEW jobs in the past six months!!!

LONG LIVE Govenor Abbott & President Trump.

AND....Abbott just sent 150 more firefighters to help the people of Cali.

#TexasProud

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X