Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo State @ Tarleton State

Ok I guess someone has to get this thread started. I think this will be the biggest challenge that Tarleton has had this season. The Texans have played strong all season...and I do not see a let down this week...I know they have very much respect for the visiting Rams from Angelo State. I think this game is for the LSC title. I am picking the Texans ... 42-17 ... Go Texans !

Originally posted by majorpayne View Post
    ok i guess someone has to get this thread started. I think this will be the biggest challenge that tarleton has had this season. The texans have played strong all season...and i do not see a let down this week...i know they have very much respect for the visiting rams from angelo state. I think this game is for the lsc title. I am picking the texans ... 42-17 ... Go texans !
    tsu 38
    asu 28
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

As I broke it down in a thread earlier this week, I see it being a easy win but, with potentially some garbage time points by ASU. Texans 35-17

Comment

Originally posted by majorpayne View Post
        Ok I guess someone has to get this thread started. I think this will be the biggest challenge that Tarleton has had this season. The Texans have played strong all season...and I do not see a let down this week...I know they have very much respect for the visiting Rams from Angelo State. I think this game is for the LSC title. I am picking the Texans ... 42-17 ... Go Texans !
        Thread was already started.....

https://www.d2football.com/forum/for...%E2%80%98ville

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
          Pops if you knew Payne you would understand his error in starting a new game thread. He is old and cannot remember who he is half the time. He and Seinfeld were around when Tarleton was a Jr College .. Bless his heart .. I think he and John Tarleton drank whiskey together in 1905

Comment

Originally posted by wannabcoach View Post

Pops if you knew Payne you would understand his error in starting a new game thread. He is old and cannot remember who he is half the time. He and Seinfeld were around when Tarleton was a Jr College .. Bless his heart .. I think he and John Tarleton drank whiskey together in 1905
            He drank whiskey with Tarletons dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

He drank whiskey with Tarletons dad.

Comment

Comment

I heard that Oscar P died walking from Tennessee

Comment

Used to be, here at commerce, getting caught on the grass by an upperclassman meant you had to drop and do 20 pushups. That's too harsh for kids now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X