Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hounds vs Texans

I think last years Texans team is still scoring and running at will on the hounds.

The only positive thing about last years loss was that it was on the road. This year is in the friendly confines of Greyhound Stadium and the embarrassment wont be do eaay to forget if we have a repeat performance.

ENMU will need to play near perfect to even have a slight chance. They have to control the pace keep taretons offense off the field. Lee is a master of his offense and his staff is really good at making adjustments, the problem is they just dont have the horses Tarleton does. One thing ive loved this year is the defenses ability to generate turnovers, in order for the hounds to win they are going to have to steal a couple from the texans.

In the end its a tall tall order, but if ENMU can pull this one off they are going to be in the driver seat for their own destiny.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Last year was like watching a 6a hs team vs a 6 man jr high team. Hopefully Hounds do better than that this year.

Comment

I think the Texans win big, but the swagger of the Tarleton D could hurt them. If the Texans believe that they can each win their own matchup and make highlight plays then they will be out of position against an offense designed to feed on just that. That said, even if the D struggles I doubt the hounds hold off the Texan offense.

Comment

The Hounds have a chance against anyone because of the triple option (army vs oklahoma) and because they play so hard and never quit.

Also looking back at last years score 48-28. It was actually the 2nd closest game Tarleton had during their undefeated regular season. The hounds are much improved

Comment

Haven't seen Eastern, but Tarleton offensively is good. They've got play makers at every skill position and that offensive line can absolutely wear you out. Eastern's defense is going to have to force 3+ turnovers and keep Zmari Manning from having deep touchdowns for this game to stay close. I could see Tarleton absolutely blowing out Eastern, and I could see it staying close for a half and then Tarleton taking over. Texans by 20

Comment

Comment

Tarleton is probably going to run through us without problem. Best case scenario, they show up thinking about the following week at Commerce and not be properly prepared to stop the option. This lets the Greyhounds eat up so much clock that despite the Texans ability to score at will, we are still within 2 scores and our squirrelly defense gets a late game fumble recovery or interception which we capitalize on and score points off of. Momentum shift and a home crowd may give us what we need to upset the Texans.

Or Tarleton will just score relentlessly, and we'll have to score some points in garbage time to make it respectable. We'll see this Saturday.

Comment

Well im not going to get to make this one, we have our last regular season home game tonight. But hopefully they can get it fine early and i can watch the stream from the house!

Go Hounds!

Comment

Hey Wisdomgymrat you sound like you were actually on the sidelines during the Tarleton/Angelo State game to be able to make that kind of comment about the player/coach incident...you must be a Tarleton employee.. since the only people allowed on the sidelines are players, staff, game officials, and Tarleton employees with passes.. with all the negative info you have posted on the board directed toward Tarleton I would be ashamed if I wore purple and stood on the sidelines ... you may need to be careful ...

Comment

Originally posted by wannabcoach View Post

Hey Wisdomgymrat you sound like you were actually on the sidelines during the Tarleton/Angelo State game to be able to make that kind of comment about the player/coach incident...you must be a Tarleton employee.. since the only people allowed on the sidelines are players, staff, game officials, and Tarleton employees with passes.. with all the negative info you have posted on the board directed toward Tarleton I would be ashamed if I wore purple and stood on the sidelines ... you may need to be careful ...

Comment

And the incident on the sideline was visible from the visitors bleachers

Comment

Originally posted by wisdomgymrat View Post
                          And the incident on the sideline was visible from the visitors bleachers
                          I saw it from the home bleachers.

Comment

Does eastern charge for their video coverage or can I watch it on the LSC app?

Comment

Originally posted by TSUTexan61 View Post
                              Does eastern charge for their video coverage or can I watch it on the LSC app?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X