Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwestern State @ Texas A&M-Commerce-----On ESPN3

The excitement is palpable in Commerce especially after the dominating win over the Hoggies last night. Hall of Fame weekend in which the great Arena Football League Coach and Quarterback Clint Dolezel and a few others will be inducted into the TAMUC Hall of Fame and also Letterwinner's Weekend. MSU hopefully also brings a big contingent as well.

Going with The Lions in a close game. Despite MSU being 3-2 I think they will be playing very hard against a rival so I do not foresee a blowout.

Comment

TAMUC should blow them out.

Comment

10 minutes left in Q2, and Lions lead 24-7 with the ball. Midwestern has 2 turnovers (1 on downs in the red zone), and has struggled on offense after their opening drive.

Comment

31-14 at halftime. Midwestern has repeatedly hurt themselves with 3 turnovers, 2 in their redzone. The other put the Lions in our redzone at the start.

Comment

54-28! Dayum! Lions looking REALLY good.

Cant wait til next weeks game. I am DAMN SURE going.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
              54-28! Dayum! Lions looking REALLY good.

Cant wait til next weeks game. I am DAMN SURE going.
              Come on back ASUPops we welcome your anytime with open arms ! Looking forward to the Lions coming back to Stephenville...

Comment

I was so happy to listen to the MSU radio guys have to swallow this one. Not a lot of arrogance coming from their voices.

Comment

This time at least.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
                    I was so happy to listen to the MSU radio guys have to swallow this one. Not a lot of arrogance coming from their voices.

Comment

Congrats Commerce on the big win!

Comment

Commerce is still searching for identity a bit, but its starting to come together. Ran for 300 yds tonight. When is the last time that happened in Commerce?

Comment

They are a couple of morons is what they are. If I had a choice of listening to those rubes call a game or watching frogs making love on PBS I would take the frogs even if the reception was coming in fuzzy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by majorpayne View Post

Come on back ASUPops we welcome your anytime with open arms ! Looking forward to the Lions coming back to Stephenville...
                              Thank you SIR.....looking forward to it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X