Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    Commerce is still searching for identity a bit, but its starting to come together. Ran for 300 yds tonight. When is the last time that happened in Commerce?
    Midwestern run defense must be non-existent? Yikes.

Comment

You guys caught us with injuries and players out in our run game

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
        We still have some of those injuries. The dude with 170 yds for us last night was our 4th string back 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Midwestern run defense must be non-existent? Yikes.
          Midwestern run defense has never been great.
          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

We still have some of those injuries. The dude with 170 yds for us last night was our 4th string back 3 weeks ago.
            This is by far the worst injury year we've had in a decade

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Midwestern run defense has never been great.
              Never great, never that bad.

Comment

LOL oh ok. Same thing last year when you couldn't run the ball? Give me a break.

Comment

Actually we couldn't pass the ball last year and I never said anything about that. Never said that's why you beat us either, just made a logical comment. But continue your confusing attitude by all means.

If I was trying to say why the game ended the way it did, I'd just bring up the fact that your conference apologized to us for the missed winning td call on you guys (out of bounds) and the holding call that costed us the game tying td (which they also apologized for, saying it was a blown call). But I didn't ;). We just won't be playing with RMAC officials anymore.

Comment

Actually we couldn't pass the ball last year and I never said anything about that. Never said that's why you beat us either, just made a logical comment. But continue your confusing attitude by all means.

If I was trying to say why the game ended the way it did, I'd just bring up the fact that your conference apologized to us for the missed winning td call on you guys (out of bounds) and the holding call that costed us the game tying td (which they also apologized for, saying it was a blown call). But I didn't ;). We just won't be playing with RMAC officials anymore.
                    So do the refs get told to hold on to their flags for espn3 games? If not, that was the cleanest game I've ever seen in commerce on saturday.

Comment

LOL excuse excuse excuse. Last year you couldn't do ANYTHING on offense. Did they apologize for marking your player down, waiting for teams to be off the field and suddenly changing the call? Commerce has scored 1 offensive TD against Pueblo in 8 quarters. You ran for a net total of 40 yards last year on 33 carries (Pueblo ran for 215 on 56 carries). Injuries? RMAC officials make the trip down to Texas last year for the game?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X