Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
    It looks like the last two weeks will determine Angelo St football fate. Might want to watch out for Adams State. It could be a trap game.
    3 of 4 could be trouble. Angelo could be 6-5 just as they could be 10-1. Like I said their fate is in THEIR hands.

IF it comes down to the last game vs Commerce, a nice tidbit is Angelo is 8-2 in the last home game of the season over the past 10 seasons.
    Last edited by ASUPops; 10-21-2019, 01:53 PM.

Comment

AFCA Coaches Poll

TSU #4
      Angelo #22
      Commerce #23
      ENMU #34

Compughter Ratings (that's how its spelled)
      TSU #2
      Commerce #11
      Angelo #14
      ENMU #18
      WT #39
      ???????MSU #45
      Massey Ratings

TSU #2
      Commerce #15
      Angelo #16
      ENMU #23
      MSU #33
      WT #38

Comment

Originally posted by gohounds View Post
        AFCA Coaches Poll

TSU #4
        Angelo #22
        Commerce #23
        ENMU #34

Compughter Ratings (that's how its spelled)
        TSU #2
        Commerce #11
        Angelo #14
        ENMU #18
        WT #39
        MSU #45
        Massey Ratings

TSU #2
        Commerce #15
        Angelo #16
        ENMU #23
        MSU #33
        WT #38

Where do you see a #34????? Are you saying that because ENMU got 4 votes???? As far as I know the ranking STOPS at 25 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Where do you see a #34????? Are you saying that because ENMU got 4 votes???? As far as I know the ranking STOPS at 25 teams.
          They list "also receiving votes" and say how may votes unranked teams got. Probably personal math, as the ranking does officially stop at 25.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

They list "also receiving votes" and say how may votes unranked teams got. Probably personal math, as the ranking does officially stop at 25.
            Ohhhh.....HAHAHAHA a self-proclaimed ranking!

Now THAT'S 100% Homer!!

Comment

Ohhhh.....HAHAHAHA a self-proclaimed ranking!

Now THAT'S 100% Homer!!
              Hahahahaha

Nothing wrong breaking your arm patting yourself on the back. No one else going to do it. I like the additional rankings. Question is who is 26 through 33????

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Hahahahaha

Nothing wrong breaking your arm patting yourself on the back. No one else going to do it. I like the additional rankings. Question is who is 26 through 33????
                Others Receiving Votes: Pittsburg State (Kan.), 39; Dixie St. (Utah), 37; Sioux Falls (S.D.), 20; Fort Hays State (Kan.), 12; Missouri Western State, 11; Fayetteville State (N.C.), 5; Minnesota Duluth, 5; Truman State (Mo.), 5; Eastern New Mexico, 4; Frostburg State (Md.), 4; Tiffin (Ohio), 4; Nebraska-Kearney, 3; Assumption (Mass.), 2; Southern Arkansas, 2; Miles (Ala.), 1.

so Pitt st is ranked 26 and miles is ranked 40? Seems legit. I guess the utpb coach doesnt get a vote in this.

Comment

3 of 4 could be trouble. Angelo could be 6-5 just as they could be 10-1. Like I said their fate is in THEIR hands.

IF it comes down to the last game vs Commerce, a nice tidbit is Angelo is 8-2 in the last home game of the season over the past 10 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Others Receiving Votes: Pittsburg State (Kan.), 39; Dixie St. (Utah), 37; Sioux Falls (S.D.), 20; Fort Hays State (Kan.), 12; Missouri Western State, 11; Fayetteville State (N.C.), 5; Minnesota Duluth, 5; Truman State (Mo.), 5; Eastern New Mexico, 4; Frostburg State (Md.), 4; Tiffin (Ohio), 4; Nebraska-Kearney, 3; Assumption (Mass.), 2; Southern Arkansas, 2; Miles (Ala.), 1.

so Pitt st is ranked 26 and miles is ranked 40? Seems legit. I guess the utpb coach doesnt get a vote in this.

Good one! Lol

Comment

8-2 only gets Commerce in if NSIC and rmac finishes with 2 teams with 2 losses or less, or if they finish at 8 by the numbers behind eastern or angelo by the numbers and jumps them due to h2h. If Dixie upsets Mines...they need the nsic to implode. The biggest problem is that the NSIC is a juggernaut due to its 16 teams, their scheduling makes it hard to eliminate teams, the past 3 years they have produced 4 2 or fewer loss teams a year.

Eastern was in this same boat back when they finished 8-2 their only losses were to undefeated Midwestern and one loss Commerce. This was the year Duluth finished 7th, mesa(who lost to Pueblo)8th pueblo 9, Humbolt 8-2 at 9 ENMU at 9.

Pueblo jumped Mesa due to h2h, then jumped Duluth for EA.

10 games with 2 losses puts a team in "needs help" category.

probable finish
                      Minn st 11-0
                      Tarleton 9-0
                      mines 11-0
                      pueblo 10-1

then comes the 9-2 teams after
                      Angelo/ENMU 9-2

probably at least 3 other NSIC teams at 9-2

Dixie st could finish at 9-2 with their only losses to Mines and dixie.

the NSIC last week moved in the right direction to help commerce by eliminating the 1 loss teams to 2 losses, if the can get knocked down to just 1 2 loss team, commerce's road gets much easier.
                      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X