Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT@UTPB

I have read numerous people on the board this year say UTPB is better than WT. I have read how they have better athletes, better schemes and better coaching. Guess we find out tomorrow.

WT should win by at least 14, assuming they play both halves.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
      I have read numerous people on the board this year say UTPB is better than WT. I have read how they have better athletes, better schemes and better coaching. Guess we find out tomorrow.
      Hoad is a force at LB. If WT struggles in pass defense the UTPB is gonna make this alot closee than you think.
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

WT's biggest weakness is it's run defense. I fully expect Eastern to shred all over WT in the run game.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
            Wt +10

Wt - 34
            UTPB - 24
            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

UTPB defense is legit. Offense is struggling.

UTPB had Midwestern in their sights until starting QB got hurt (may be done for year)...blew it in 4th qtr.

UTPB lost to Tarleton handily...they are on another level.....team speed all over....not sure if ready for D1 speed but they are good...don't see why they shouldn't win natty.

UTPB offense had 8 turnovers against WNMU...defense hung tough...got tired 4th qtr. and couldn't overcome THAT many turnovers....
              Last edited by Falcon_Papi; 10-11-2019, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_Papi View Post

UTPB had Midwestern in their sights until starting QB got hurt (may be done for year)...blew it in 4th qtr.

UTPB lost to Tarleton handily...they are on another level.....team speed all over....not sure if ready for D1 speed but they are good...don't see why they shouldn't win natty.

UTPB offense had 8 turnovers against WNMU...defense hung tough...got tired 4th qtr. and couldn't overcome THAT many turnovers....
                Welcome to the board.

Comment

Ive been impressed for a while with UTPB'S defense, like i said Hoad is a force.
                  I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

I think WT will win but I can't deny the improved UTPB defense.

Comment

My main concern with Tarleton is senseless penalties. You have to play disciplined against the better teams.

Wait, 8 turnovers? No wonder yall lost. Can't overcome that, ever.
                      Last edited by Vulpes88; 10-12-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

UTPB defense is good. Both teams have missed field goals. Our kicker leaves a lot to be desired.

0-0

Comment

7-0 UTPB. Buffs are sleeping through the first half.

Comment

Comment

No idea. Maybe we can get 100 yards of total offense before the half.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X