Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does the first regional ranking come out?

Comment

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
      When does the first regional ranking come out?
      Sunday?
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

I would like to revise and extend my remarks: With the victory over ENMU it now appears that Wt can finish the year at 8-3. Classless Commerce should be a 17 point favorite over Wt next weekend. Wt needes to take care of business against the Jav's leaving an imploding MSU for the last home game. IF Wt finishes 8-3 that will be a marked improvement over last year. Wt did manage to play a complete game against ENMU. Gerber is the best QB Wt has had in several years. The OL is playing well. The quickness of the D-line was clear against ENMU. The win in the Wagon Wheel game could be the turning point for Wt and Coach Hughes. A win on the road against a favored team is significant for an improving program. Another strong recruiting class should make Wt an impact team in the LSC and hopefully the region.
        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
          I would like to revise and extend my remarks: With the victory over ENMU it now appears that Wt can finish the year at 8-3. Classless Commerce should be a 17 point favorite over Wt next weekend. Wt needes to take care of business against the Jav's leaving an imploding MSU for the last home game. IF Wt finishes 8-3 that will be a marked improvement over last year. Wt did manage to play a complete game against ENMU. Gerber is the best QB Wt has had in several years. The OL is playing well. The quickness of the D-line was clear against ENMU. The win in the Wagon Wheel game could be the turning point for Wt and Coach Hughes. A win on the road against a favored team is significant for an improving program. Another strong recruiting class should make Wt an impact team in the LSC and hopefully the region.
          A win next Saturday will give you a strong argument for the being in the playoff.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

A win next Saturday will give you a strong argument for the being in the playoff.
            One step at a time.

Comment

One step at a time.
              Yep, and that's the next one. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Yep, and that's the next one. Right?
                Just don't think Wt takes that step this week The Lions would have to self-destruct, like ENMU, in order for Wt to win. Stranger things have happened.

Comment

Just don't think Wt takes that step this week The Lions would have to self-destruct, like ENMU, in order for Wt to win. Stranger things have happened.
                  I agree completely. I don't see us beating Commerce but it would be great if we could play them close. I think we will beat Kingsville but it won't be automatic. Beating MSU is 50-50.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X