Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=TSUTexan61;n439426]
    Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Oh I will, I think you gotta get past ASU to see us again!
    I think we beat them by 2 scores easy. Cant wait for a rerun of this game in November

Comment

We are playing our 4th string rb because of injuries. Hopefully we get one or 2 back in a few weeks.

Comment

Texans enjoy your win Probably last football seen in Stephenville for several years if ever

Comment

We are playing our 4th string rb because of injuries. Hopefully we get one or 2 back in a few weeks.
          And that may be. But Texans talent was the difference tonight. Now moving forward if Lions can keep improving and get into playoffs they at least have the confidence that they can compete with the Texans and that is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck1970 View Post
            Texans enjoy your win Probably last football seen in Stephenville for several years if ever
            What in the name of ****ty grammar did you say???

Comment

For those that were in attendance... they are claiming 11,500... is this legit?

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

And that may be. But Texans talent was the difference tonight. Now moving forward if Lions can keep improving and get into playoffs they at least have the confidence that they can compete with the Texans and that is huge.
                Didnt notice a huge talent difference personally.

Comment

Comment

I saw a lot of lions laying down faking injuries tonight lol but, they can play with us? The only thing that kept you in that game was a couple special teams plays and your QB. Other than that you got rolled!

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by chuck1970 View Post

Comment

He is legit good. We got him for 2 more years.
                          Lucky y'all. I mean, we see you again the result won't change but hesha defenses nightmare.

Good game, even if your guys tackled our linemen. And threw a mouthpiece....fo f some reason.

Comment

Bro, what the h3ll are you talking about???? The Texans shoved the ball down your throat ALL NIGHT. 50 freaking runs 4 yds apc....and thank GOD they didn't throw on you all night as they avg 18.2 ypc. This game could have been NASTY.

Looking like TAMUC will finish 2nd.......again, it may come down to the last game of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Bro, what the h3ll are you talking about???? The Texans shoved the ball down your throat ALL NIGHT. 50 freaking runs 4 yds apc....and thank GOD they didn't throw on you all night as they avg 18.2 ypc. This game could have been NASTY.

Looking like TAMUC will finish 2nd.......again, it may come down to the last game of the season.
                              Like I said pops either senile or blind lol

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X