Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texans vs Lions

Much anticipated match up between 2 heavy weights in LSC football. Texans are on a roll and Lions steamrolled rival MSU. Homecoming crowd will make a great atmosphere. I got TSU 35-17.

Comment

Comment

Give me Tarleton 34-17. Our defense is just too good for Commerce to put points up on. Commerce can win, but Tarleton would have to turn it over 2+ times and have 12 penalties. It should be a great atmosphere and game. I have a lot of respect for Commerce but Tarleton is just too good to lose to anyone in the LSC, unless we shoot ourselves in the foot.

Comment

I just want to see consistency on offense, no dumb penalites, and a huge step in special teams (snap to kick on PAT's have been horrible all year, that's why they are getting blocked, better coverage on punt and KO, and the punter to quit shanking everything when there is minimal pressure).

Comment

Originally posted by TSUTexan61 View Post
            Texans 49 Commerce 9
            WOW, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TSUTexan61 View Post
              Texans 49 Commerce 9
              Is that with mini-Ditka's or full size Ditka's?

If it's the full size Ditka's, I say d'Bears (Texans) 143 to -35 for Da Lions!

Comment

Originally posted by wisdomgymrat View Post
                I just want to see consistency on offense, no dumb penalites, and a huge step in special teams (snap to kick on PAT's have been horrible all year, that's why they are getting blocked, better coverage on punt and KO, and the punter to quit shanking everything when there is minimal pressure).
                Good luck with that. Way too much testosterone on Texans for that to happen

Comment

I just want to see consistency on offense
                  Yea the Tarleton offense is pretty inconsistent this year. Ranked #2 in the Nation in Total offense, with 3 games with over 600 yards in offense..

Comment

Comment

I agree with this, but i dont think lions score 24.
                      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Texans roll; Commerce offense not that impressive and their defense nowhere near what it was last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

I agree with this, but i dont think lions score 24.
                          If Lions get blown out in this game, which could very well happen. Not sure they make playoffs even if they beat Angelo with an 8-2 record. They must be competitive in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabcoach View Post

Yea the Tarleton offense is pretty inconsistent this year. Ranked #2 in the Nation in Total offense, with 3 games with over 600 yards in offense..
                            Ok... you didn't watch the Angelo game. ASU took away the big play and forced us to grind out drives. We weren't able to except on a few drives (inconsistency especially from the QB). Our special teams are going to cost us in a big time game at some point.

Comment

Ok... you didn't watch the Angelo game. ASU took away the big play and forced us to grind out drives. We weren't able to except on a few drives (inconsistency especially from the QB). Our special teams are going to cost us in a big time game at some point.
                              I did watch the Angelo game and you are spot on. Tarleton Defense stifled any opportunities that Angelo had. Angelo defense definitely kept the Texans O in check for most of the first half and did a great job in the secondary. Doubled Thomas most of the game from what I saw. But, being around football for quite some time I wrote the game off as let down from all the D1 hype that week. It would be hard any player to be able to focus before that game. Second, Clark was on Texan staff last year and devised a game plan around their tendencies. So, familiarity played a part in what you saw also.

I didn't watch the ENM game but I suspected the team that I saw play SFA would return and I am pretty sure they did by reading Zombies posts.

Bottom line, I do not believe that you will see a rendition of the Angelo game on Offense or Defense this week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X