Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have got to stop that "hurry up motion" garbage. All that play gets for us is a yellow flag and potentially kills drives.

Comment

• Good post!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
        We have got to stop that "hurry up motion" garbage. All that play gets for us is a yellow flag and potentially kills drives.
        Agree 1000%

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Good post!
          Well hell, I thought you just said they had way more talent. Which is it pops? After the bull**** forward pass incompletion the refs let tarleton have a touchdown on in the first quarter, that game was dead even.
          Last edited by JakeTAMUC; 10-19-2019, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Well hell, I thought you just said they had way more talent. Which is it pops? After the bull**** forward pass incompletion the refs let tarleton have a touchdown on in the first quarter, that game was dead even.
            Go to bed Jake..your Lions lost .. stop making excuses.. Tarleton is a better football team ..

Comment

• Comment

And the holding non calls? The TD where Smalls looked to be just short of the end zone?

Comment

I didnt say "they have way more talent"....where did you get that. I disagreed with you and agreed with Mattportman.

No CHANGE on my opinion. Tarleton does have better talent than TAMUC. Fact.
                  Last edited by ASUPops; 11-09-2019, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X