Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McDonough Resigns as WT Offensive Coordinator!

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: McDonough Resigns as WT Offensive Coordinator!

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
    Not sure what you mean? He is coaching HS ball at Lubbock Cooper.
    I thought he was still at Tech. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by AmaKnight View Post
      He is currently getting paid 51 K
      Coach McDonough started out at 50
      Hays makes more than that at Cooper, so I may still have been right Casual, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by AmaKnight View Post
        I think if Minnesota State performs well against CSU Pueblo I think coach Joe Beschorner will get a phone call after the season to see if he is interested.

He is currently getting paid 51 K
        Coach McDonough started out at 50

They will have to pitch at least 65 K
        Dang I figured the coordinators were in the 70 range already. No bueno

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
          If the Kingsville job opened up, I could have seen Wilkerson end up at WT.
          No indications suggest this will happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
            Mike McCarty - He has the perfect QB in place for his offense for the next 3 years in Gunnar Lamphere and returns a majority of the offense. Doubt he leaves after just a year in Pueblo, especially for another coordinator position.

Nick Fulton - Not the style Hughes has recruited for, would almost be starting over on that side of the ball as far as personnel is concerned.
            McCarty will be gone if he has a chance at all to be. Wristen is a nightmare to work for. For the guys that actually have to endure it, the winning doesn't overshadow the constant misery.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
              I hope Hughes makes a better hire this time around.
              CU just released Mike McIntyre from his head coaching position in Boulder. Wonder if he might be interested in the OC job at WT A&M? His CU Buffs did win the PAC-12 South in 2016. Would moving to Canyon Texas be on his Bucket List?

Comment

Originally posted by Gridiron Bobby View Post
                McCarty will be gone if he has a chance at all to be. Wristen is a nightmare to work for. For the guys that actually have to endure it, the winning doesn't overshadow the constant misery.
                If he's leaving it's not a lateral move to a school with less success is my point. Hughes is a nightmare as well but here we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
                  CU just released Mike McIntyre from his head coaching position in Boulder. Wonder if he might be interested in the OC job at WT A&M? His CU Buffs did win the PAC-12 South in 2016. Would moving to Canyon Texas be on his Bucket List?
                  I'd be counting my money after my HC years at Colorado instead of seeking a $60,000 job at WT. McIntyre will earn more off of his investment accounts than Hughes makes as WT HC.

Comment

I'd be counting my money after my HC years at Colorado instead of seeking a $60,000 job at WT. McIntyre will earn more off of his investment accounts than Hughes makes as WT HC.
                    Kind of makes you wonder how guy morris ended up at commerce? Baylor paid him 1.6 million a year for 5 years before firing him.
                    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
                      Probably a dream job to land at WT. I bet he is waiting by the phone now as i type this, just hoping WT calls

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                        Kind of makes you wonder how guy morris ended up at commerce? Baylor paid him 1.6 million a year for 5 years before firing him.
                        It sure does make you wonder. $8M gross / $5M after taxes minus $1M in living expenses, leaves you $4M to invest. Invest $4M for 5 years at 8% and you wind up with nearly $6M. You could take your $6M and invest it in the Simon Group Real Estate Investment Trust and get a 4.5% cash dividend plus stock growth. That would yield you $270,000 a year in cash income. Makes you wonder.
                        Last edited by BuffaloChip; 11-20-2018, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                          Probably a dream job to land at WT. I bet he is waiting by the phone now as i type this, just hoping WT calls
                          Hahahahaha your killing me. That was funny

Comment

It sure does make you wonder. $8M gross / $5M after taxes minus $1M in living expenses, leaves you $4M to invest. Invest $4M for 5 years at 8% and you wind up with nearly $6M. You could take your $6M and invest it in the Simon Group Real Estate Investment Trust and get a 4.5% cash dividend plus stock growth. That would yield you $270,000 a year in cash income. Makes you wonder.
                            Heck, $4 million just setting in a savings account earning 2% would net you $80k a year.

I would not suggest this as there are more lucrative ways to invest, but it gives you an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                              Guy Moriss never coached in Commerce. That entire sequence was revealed as a dystopic dream in the last episode of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                                Guy Moriss never coached in Commerce. That entire sequence was revealed as a dystopic dream in the last episode of the series.
                                I dont think he "coached" either.
                                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X