• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post

And we are all thankful for this! 707
    Hahahaha........707

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

Oh yes... This is the truth..

I recall I pulled your chain big time by posting I was hoping Angleo would get pounded in the playoffs. And you let me have it!!!!! LOL And the funny thing is I posted it just to get the reaction I knew I'd get when I was really pulling for you guys to win.

But I'd give Techster a pass on this question only because he's an admitted Tech fan who has seen the Red Raiders season go like a roller coaster some many times with ultimately the later part being a big let down. Not to mention incompetent coaching post Leach and along with an administration who couldn't get their crap together. I know how that feels right now.
      Jackazz!!! My blood pressure was probably 200/110. 7070707.

Hey, dont blame me, the Marine Corps made me a very itense fella....when I need to be. Can go from 0 to 100. Thundering Third, 3/1, Balls of the Corps....ALL THE WAY! YUT! 707

Comment

Fair enough.....my wife is a Tech Grad....but you state you are a "realist" yet confess to being a Tech "homer".....which is fine, but then others should be able to be homers for their alma mater too!! Without being tongue lashed. No?

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Fair enough.....my wife is a Tech Grad....but you state you are a "realist" yet confess to being a Tech "homer".....which is fine, but then others should be able to be homers for their alma mater too!! Without being tongue lashed. No?
          Excellent point Pops, happy football Saturday to you good sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattportman View Post

Excellent point Pops, happy football Saturday to you good sir!
            It's rare we see this posted! 70707

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Comment

Just saw WT is starting 3 R-FR, 1 FR and 1 SR on the offensive line today. Also have 2 R-FR on the starting defensive line. Talk about being banged up in the trenches.

Comment

ASU returns the kickoff to the 15, and score 6 plays later. WT responds with a 3 and out. 7-0

Comment

23 yards of offense for WT in the first quarter. The only thing stopping ASU is ASU.

WT coaches sure love that Wildcat with Perez, too bad it doesn't work.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                        23 yards of offense for WT in the first quarter. The only thing stopping ASU is ASU.

WT coaches sure love that Wildcat with Perez, too bad it doesn't work.
                        I just checked the stats ASU stats say they should be up by alot more.
                        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Go to this site. You will need to pay, which will require an account to be created. Be sure and pick the game from the menu, as the audio only version often is the default.

http://lonestarconferencenetwork.com/

Comment

This is miserable to watch.... zero offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

I just checked the stats ASU stats say they should be up by alot more.
                              Their FG attempt was very close, it bounced off the left upright. They went for it on 4th and 9 and got it, but fumbled at the end, deep in WT territory.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Go to this site. You will need to pay, which will require an account to be created. Be sure and pick the game from the menu, as the audio only version often is the default.

http://lonestarconferencenetwork.com/
                                what the heck with that WT free feed was nice....
                                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X