Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what they do in practice? Bringing in Perez looked like they had never done it before, so they had to waste a time out.

Comment

ASU playing like crap or has WT picked it up?
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Another FG missed, this time by the punter. Angelo wins 17-14.

WT Coaching: F--------------

Comment

Said it last week.... The kickers were going to cost us a game.

Comment

WT gave this game to the Rams. 2 missed field goals and a touchdown called back in the 4th quarter.

Comment

Soccer team, both men's and women's along with anyone else with 2 legs and a foot need to report for kicking tryouts at 7AM...

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
                ASU playing like crap or has WT picked it up?
                Look at the stats and come to your own conclusion. Knock WT all you want but they have a good team

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

Look at the stats and come to your own conclusion. Knock WT all you want but they have a good team
                  the first half they were getting worked like a cheap hooker.

in a week we shall see.....
                  I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

the first half they were getting worked like a cheap hooker.

in a week we shall see.....
                      And in the second half WT worked ASU like a cheap hooker. ASU is lucky to have won

Comment

I was following the stats during the WT game. I figure it will be a really tough game in a couple weeks. Next week will be also

Comment

Originally posted by BuffAlum06 View Post
                          Soccer team, both men's and women's along with anyone else with 2 legs and a foot need to report for kicking tryouts at 7AM...

Comment

The maroon platoon was chanting sign him coach

Comment

I remember when Tech did this, somebody find that kid and get him some scholarship money!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                                I think this is a 50/50 game. Angelo will have to bring its "A" game. Read my original post.

The winner of this game might be fighting for #2 spot. WTAMU entire season will be determined within the next three games. Win them and you go to the play-offs, lose 1 and you are may be out....lose y=two and its season over.

THIS IS WHY Saturday is a VERY dangerous game for Angelo. PLAYERS & COACHES MUST NOT SLEEP ON THIS ONE.

I say 55% chance WT wins. AGAIN....read/re-read my original assessment.
                                EXACTLY what I figured. And GWB said Angelo would win by 21. I knew this was going to be one of those horrible catch games for Angelo......Just glad they pulled it out...a DUBYA is a DUBYA and I will take take it in any way, shape, or form.

I said pre-season that WT was gonna have a better year than expected because of the high of that new stadium, it does something to a team. Watched it happen my entire life.

CONGRATS to the Buffoons for coming in with the right game plan to win. Penalty and missed FGs cost you the game. Maybe next year.

Get ready for the OT threads.....right GWB?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X