Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

EXACTLY what I figured. And GWB said Angelo would win by 21. I knew this was going to be one of those horrible catch games for Angelo......Just glad they pulled it out...a DUBYA is a DUBYA and I will take take it in any way, shape, or form.

I said pre-season that WT was gonna have a better year than expected because of the high of that new stadium, it does something to a team. Watched it happen my entire life.

CONGRATS to the Buffoons for coming in with the right game plan to win. Penalty and missed FGs cost you the game. Maybe next year.

Get ready for the OT threads.....right GWB?
    I'll be here. I'm not ready to talk basketball. Send me the link for the avatar and I'll change it

Comment

that being said, this are small complaints at best. The stadium is really a great place to play and watch a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

I'll be here. I'm not ready to talk basketball. Send me the link for the avatar and I'll change it
        You can just right click the image and "save as".

Comment

EXACTLY what I figured. And GWB said Angelo would win by 21. I knew this was going to be one of those horrible catch games for Angelo......Just glad they pulled it out...a DUBYA is a DUBYA and I will take take it in any way, shape, or form.

I said pre-season that WT was gonna have a better year than expected because of the high of that new stadium, it does something to a team. Watched it happen my entire life.

CONGRATS to the Buffoons for coming in with the right game plan to win. Penalty and missed FGs cost you the game. Maybe next year.

You were right, I was wrong. My point is if your team just scores 14 points you shouldn't be in a position to tie and/or win a game. The kicker did not cost us the game. Some questionable play-calling by our OC did. For the first time this year (second half) Wt looks like a winner. I said in the preseason that we could improve and still be 6-5. Still looks like that to me,
          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post
            that being said, this are small complaints at best. The stadium is really a great place to play and watch a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

You were right, I was wrong. My point is if your team just scores 14 points you shouldn't be in a position to tie and/or win a game. The kicker did not cost us the game. Some questionable play-calling by our OC did. For the first time this year (second half) Wt looks like a winner. I said in the preseason that we could improve and still be 6-5. Still looks like that to me,
              Yeah, I don't know. 2018 you beat Angelo 26-14 at Angelo AND it was Homecoming!. This year you took a step back in my opinion....and at home. Glad Angelo was the first team to beat the Buffoons in their new stadium. It's nice to make history.

Comment

Originally posted by buffalobill View Post
                Not to even mention the kicking game. Ugh!
                100% agree

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

the first half they were getting worked like a cheap hooker.

in a week we shall see.....
                  This seriously made laugh!

Comment

We're close, very close.

Comment

• Originally posted by texcap View Post
                      Yea but do you get to pee into a trough with other grown men like at tarletons? ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Yea but do you get to pee into a trough with other grown men like at tarletons? ;)
                        And that damn water is COLD. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

And that damn water is COLD. ;)
                          Keep your hands out of the water

Comment

• Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Keep your hands out of the water
                            Well, I have to use something to hold it. And like you pointed out, it takes more than one to control it.

Comment

• This thread needs to die.

I will credit Pops with his accurate prediction of a close, though horrible, game.

0?W7

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                                This thread needs to die.

I will credit Pops with his accurate prediction of a close, though horrible, game.

0?W7
                                Clever.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X