Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I am hearing from multiple people that the atmosphere at the WT/ASU game was "hostile" for ASU. Also have seen on Twitter from WT students calling out ASU players for being "classless" and "disrespectful"

Anybody at the game care to chime in?

Comment

• Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
      So I am hearing from multiple people that the atmosphere at the WT/ASU game was "hostile" for ASU. Also have seen on Twitter from WT students calling out ASU players for being "classless" and "disrespectful"

Anybody at the game care to chime in?
      The Maroon Platoon is directly behind the opposing bench and chant all game long. For a D2 game I'd say it's pretty hostile, but nothing compared to a D1. The first half I sat close to them and the ASU players were talking trash back to the platoon etc, nothing out of line in my opinion either direction. They a lot of times just make noise to interfere with the opposing teams huddles on the sideline. The MP has the same set of chants and the metal noise makers they use, I don't typically hear them just straight mouthing off. 2nd half I was on the WT sideline so I don't know what happened for sure. After the game, ASU number 23 I believe was trying to rush at the section the MP was in and was held back by coaches and players. Most likely the event being discussed
      Last edited by Buff Fan 05; 10-21-2019, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

The Maroon Platoon is directly behind the opposing bench and chant all game long. For a D2 game I'd say it's pretty hostile, but nothing compared to a D1. The first half I sat close to them and the ASU players were talking trash back to the platoon etc, nothing out of line in my opinion either direction. They a lot of times just make noise to interfere with the opposing teams huddles on the sideline. The MP has the same set of chants and the metal noise makers they use, I don't typically hear them just straight mouthing off. 2nd half I was on the WT sideline so I don't know what happened for sure. After the game, ASU number 23 I believe was trying to rush at the section the MP was in and was held back by coaches and players. Most likely the event being discussed
        Thanks!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X