Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any takers?

This year the winner gets to pick which avatar the loser must "wear" for one week (7 full days). Nothing crude, of course....and must meet D2 Messageboard rules. If there are multiple opponents, then the winning opponents must agree on one Avatar for the loser to "wear".

Last year I lost and not only had to change avatar but had to pay $25 to WTAMU. I tried sending a check twice to GWB, one was returned as not deliverable, the other is STILL outstanding and never cashed. So.....I may STILL owe $25 from last year. I am NOT doing the $ thing again, too much of a mess. (However I did do another $25 with GWB this year on best records.....but I think we should pay by phone with a credit card directly to the school and send the receipt via DM.

Anyway......back to the AVATAR CHALLENGE, any takers??

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    Any takers?

This year the winner gets to pick which avatar the loser must "wear" for one week (7 full days). Nothing crude, of course....and must meet D2 Messageboard rules. If there are multiple opponents, then the winning opponents must agree on one Avatar for the loser to "wear".

Last year I lost and not only had to change avatar but had to pay $25 to WTAMU. I tried sending a check twice to GWB, one was returned as not deliverable, the other is STILL outstanding and never cashed. So.....I may STILL owe $25 from last year. I am NOT doing the $ thing again, too much of a mess. (However I did do another $25 with GWB this year on best records.....but I think we should pay by phone with a credit card directly to the school and send the receipt via DM.

If there are, they just want to sport the ASU Avatar for a week.

Comment

Come now.. This is easy money for you....

You are taking candy from the children.

Comment

Any takers?

Never got the checks - just added a service to my business - now take Debit Cards - we'll settle some time - not a big deal.
        Wt stopped taking cards over the phone - don't know why.

This game is not even going to be competitive - talk to me about WBB
        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

I'll do it Pops.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
            I'll do it Pops.
            Ok Sir, its a bet!

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Never got the checks - just added a service to my business - now take Debit Cards - we'll settle some time - not a big deal.
              Wt stopped taking cards over the phone - don't know why.

This game is not even going to be competitive - talk to me about WBB
              So, you only like to do the Avatar Challenge with weaker teams that you KNOW you will roll??.?

Hmmmmmmm.

Comment

So, you only like to do the Avatar Challenge with weaker teams that you KNOW you will roll??.?

Hmmmmmmm.
                No, just needs to be a good match - Saturday will not be close. If we stay within 14 someone is walking on water.
                The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

No, just needs to be a good match - Saturday will not be close. If we stay within 14 someone is walking on water.
                  Hmmmm.... Well, I remember WTAMU pushing the Avatar challenge 2009-2014.....back when it was NEVER a good match-up. But, ok.
                  Last edited by ASUPops; 05-28-2022, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Last chance......WT CHICKENS!!!

I meant Buffoons!!!

Comment

I'll do it Pops.
                      Alright Sir, here is your new Avatar....post for next seven days.

Thanks for being a good sport.
                      Last edited by ASUPops; 05-28-2022, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Alright Sir, here is your new Avatar....post for next seven days.

Thanks for being a good sport.
                        Done deal. It was worth the bet

Comment

Done deal. It was worth the bet
                          Looks good on you!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X