Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luis Perez XFL

First player on LA Wildcats roster (not sure if he was drafted or assigned there by the league). Good to see him getting another opportunity in his home town.

I believe all 8 of the QB's were assigned by the league. Hopefully he lights it up.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
      First player on LA Wildcats roster (not sure if he was drafted or assigned there by the league). Good to see him getting another opportunity in his home town.
      I'm sure he will do very well. I'm actually looking forward to the XFL.

Comment

DeShaun Phillips from Tarleton was drafted by the Dallas team. They way they are doing the draft is interesting. They breaking rounds down by position group. Round 1 was skill player (QB, RB, WR) after assigning a QB1 to each team, round 2 is OL, round 3 is defensive front 7, round 4 is secondary, and round 5 is fill in how you see fit.

Will be interesting to see if they actually try to do football or if it will be gimmick filled. I am interested in seeing if they play with some "rule changes" from the NFL to see the effects they could have on the game.

Comment

Markus Jones was picked by the St. Louis Battlehawks. Good luck to Markus

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X