• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gets beat by more??

Buffs or Lions??
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    Buffs or Lions??
    If he can Lions, Tarleton wants the 1 seed, blowing out the lions would be a good statement.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

You are already assuming BOTH will lose.

Comment

I agree with boohaha. Not being a homer but we have to jump Mankato and this is the statement game that could do it

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
          I've been thinking the same thing. Both would be considered upsets for sure but a full game up to their abilities by Commerce and WT might be enough, and a slightly off day for Angelo and Tarleton is all it will take. I expect both games to be good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
            Wt will be lucky to field a team, alot of people out of position. TSU is the class of the LSC maybe D2.
            Texans and Lions could be close. Wt - ASU not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Wt will be lucky to field a team, alot of people out of position. TSU is the class of the LSC maybe D2.
              Texans and Lions could be close. Wt - ASU not so much.
              alot of players out of position? Does that mean they are playing the wrong position or are out with injury?

Comment

Originally posted by TSUTexan61 View Post
                I agree with boohaha. Not being a homer but we have to jump Mankato and this is the statement game that could do it
                What is the LSC's cumulative record against Division II outside of conference?

Comment

Originally posted by Ganso0 View Post

alot of players out of position? Does that mean they are playing the wrong position or are out with injury?
                  Injury

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

I dont know, but Commerce is undefeated in Minnesota for the last 3 years.lol

Edit gotta start over. This Lsc has 15 OOC wins and 6 losses. 2 by kingsville, 3 by wnmu and one by commerce. 2 of the wins were aaginst fcs teams and 2 may have been against d3 teams. Did not count commerce vs mexico.
                    Last edited by JakeTAMUC; 10-16-2019, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

I dont know, but Commerce is undefeated in Minnesota for the last 3 years.lol

this year the lsc is 15 - 5 against teams not from the lsc and 3 of those losses were by Western New Mexico. 2. Of those wins were against fcs teams, one or 2 may have been vs d2 teams, and I didnt count the Commerce vs Mexico game. So 10 - 5 is my estimate, but that's 3 losses by enmu, one by utpb, and one by commerce at puebo. Of course, this is not official, but the best I could figure in 8 minutes.
                      Enmu has only lost 2 games, none ooc.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Enmu has only lost 2 games, none ooc.
                        Yup i was doing too much math and trying to type. Record is corrected by my edit above.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Yup i was doing too much math and trying to type. Record is corrected by my edit above.
                          I figured....ENMU this year is not an ooc liability.

It also helps that Missouri S&t keeps winning.

If ENMU wins their remaining games and Mess finishes .500+ they will have 3 ooc wins over.500+ teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Angelo is 2-0 against OOC opponents and still has Adams State.
                            ENeMa U is 2-0 against OOC and still has to play WOU.
                            MSU is 1-0 (2-0 if you count FCS opponents). They still have WOU.
                            Tarleton is 0-0 (2-0 if you count FCS and NAIA). They still have William Jewel.
                            Commerce is 1-1 (not counting the game against Mejico).
                            Hogs are 0-2 (1-2 if you count DIII).
                            UTPB is 1-0 (2-0 if you count DIII). They still have Chadron this weekend.
                            WT is 3-0.
                            WNM is 0-1 (0-3 if you count FCS and NAIA)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X