Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harlon Hill Award

Congrats to Markus Jones, Layton Rabb, and Xavier Turner for being nominated to recieve the Harlon Hill Award .. 3 great LSC athletes..

Re: Harlon Hill Award

Have yall ever wondered what it would look like if we did an LSC allstar game. Take our 2 deep all lsc team and put them against any other conferences. I wonder how things would shake out.

Comment

The LSC elite skill people at QB, running backs, and receivers would match up well with anyone but the lines would be overpowered by most major D1 lines. D2 elite linemen would have a hard time opening holes against good D1 lines.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
        Have yall ever wondered what it would look like if we did an LSC allstar game. Take our 2 deep all lsc team and put them against any other conferences. I wonder how things would shake out.
        Domination at its best!

Comment

Originally posted by Bass Man View Post
          The LSC elite skill people at QB, running backs, and receivers would match up well with anyone but the lines would be overpowered by most major D1 lines. D2 elite linemen would have a hard time opening holes against good D1 lines.

Comment

Oh absolutely, I meant strictly D2

Comment

Been quite a few D2 lineman make it and flourish in the NFL Roberto Garza, John Randell, Larry Allen, Ryan Jensen, Gene Upshaw just to name a couple 3......You know those guys are trash compared to d1 lines.....
              3 NFL Hof in there.....

currently there are 33 OL,TE, or DL D2 players on nfl rosters.
              I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

If you're trying to say the LSC skill guys would match up to say SEC skill guys you might be high. Luis Perez was as good of D2 QB as we've seen in awhile and he made the practice squad. Come on now.

Comment

I see Turner and Rabb moving on to the next round of voting.

Jones is having a great season, just do not think they will move him along due to his team's season.

That is ultimately will hurt Rabb (Not making the playoffs). Although, I think his performance in the last 3 games will be the main reason he won't win the award.

I like the Turner kid, If Tarleton can keep winning, I think he has a shot.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X