Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogs vs MSU

If anyone cares, MSU is up 56-21 with 9:13 left in the 3rd.

63-21 with 5:20 left in the 3rd quarter. Maskill went for 2 on the previous TD, so I'm guessing they'll break 80.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
      63-21 with 5:20 left in the 3rd quarter. Maskill went for 2 on the previous TD, so I'm guessing they'll break 80.

Comment

To be fair, they lined up in the swinging gate and our guys didn't adjust so it was a freebie. Fortunately, they had an illegal shift so they settled for the FG.

Comment

Hogs score to narrow the gap to 63-28.

Comment

If anyone cares, MSU is up 56-21 with 9:13 left in the 3rd.
            that man hates Kingsville....
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

OH MY GOODNESS. TAMUK is REALLY that freaking bad! Because MSU is NOT good this year AT ALL.

I feel so bad for you guys. Something is freaking going on. A merger?....some major change coming?....maybe trying to drop football in the future? I mean, I haven't seen a team go from top tier to bottom like this in a very long time.....if ever. Feel real bad to the Piggies.

Comment

Hogs trying to make it respectable by scoring another TD. Still down 63-35 with 6:52 left in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

that man hates Kingsville....
                  Possibly... but our guys should be preventing that high score so it's just as much our fault.

Comment

MSU up 63-35 with 1:35 to go and they keep running the ball. They're down to the 2 yard line and trying for one more score. Yep, they score.

MSU 70-35 with 49 seconds left to play.

Comment

Originally posted by '89hog View Post
                      msu up 63-35 with 1:35 to go and they keep running the ball. They're down to the 2 yard line and trying for one more score. Yep, they score.

Msu 70-35 with 49 seconds left to play.
                      *shaking my head*
                      Attached Files

Comment

Possibly... but our guys should be preventing that high score so it's just as much our fault.
                        I'm pretty sure he hates the conference.....ENMU has been on the losing side of several of his runs....
                        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

This wasn't a football game. This was a trampling. The Javelinas looked like a high school football team. I think that Tarleton State might score 90 next week.....before the half. I'm not sure if the Hogs will win another game this season. It would take a miracle to beat Tarleton State. West Texas is actually a pretty decent team this year. Our best chance is against UT Permian Basin. The fact that I am unsure about beating UT-Permian Basin might be the saddest indicator of how low we've sunk (no offense intended to UTPB). The Javelina football team is now a program that needs to be rebuilt completely.

Comment

Hey, props go to MSU though. They looked good out there tonight. From the looks of it, they even went a little easy on the Javs tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                              OH MY GOODNESS. TAMUK is REALLY that freaking bad! Because MSU is NOT good this year AT ALL.

I feel so bad for you guys. Something is freaking going on. A merger?....some major change coming?....maybe trying to drop football in the future? I mean, I haven't seen a team go from top tier to bottom like this in a very long time.....if ever. Feel real bad to the Piggies.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X