Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone in 30 Seconds-----

The respect I had for Commerce. With 30 seconds left in the game leading 55 - 21 Commerce scores.
    IMHO a Classless act. The game is over---take a knee, show some class.

From now on my second favorite team is whoever is playing CC (classless commerce)
    I hope in the near future someone returns the favor. I hope someone hangs 100 on you.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

? It was a hand off on the 19 yd line with 6th string players in the game? Lol

Ironic coming from the same WT that threw a 50 yd bomb against us to score with seconds left and up 30 just a few years ago
    Last edited by LionFan; 10-26-2019, 06:26 PM.

Comment

1. Will agree, absolutely classless.

2. So I take it running up the score against WNMU makes them feel big.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
        ? It was a hand off with 6th string players in the game? Lol

Ironic coming from the same team WT that threw a 50 yd bomb against us to score with seconds left and up 30 just a few years ago
        You could've taken a knee.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
          The respect I had for Commerce. With 30 seconds left in the game leading 55 - 21 Commerce scores.

From now on my second favorite team is whoever is playing CC (classless commerce)
          I hope in the near future someone returns the favor. I hope someone hangs 100 on you.
          Waaaaahhhh! See you next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

You could've taken a knee.
            THIS
            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Aw shucks.

Comment

Comment

Commerce is in the running for the playoffs, and every point counts in rankings. This isn't high school, there's nothing wrong with running up the score

Comment

Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post

Aw shucks.
                    Right? Too bad nobody got hurt running up the score!

Comment

Originally posted by Ram99 View Post
                      Commerce is in the running for the playoffs, and every point counts in rankings. This isn't high school, there's nothing wrong with running up the score

Comment

There's not an inch of me that would ever think that if it happened to us. People getting soft

Comment

Originally posted by Ram99 View Post
                          And if a player gets injured?

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                            There's not an inch of me that would ever think that if it happened to us. People getting soft

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Classless indeed. would know better. And it was against the worst team in the conference too?? Gross.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X