Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Twincitiesmav;n446314]
    Originally posted by majorpayne View Post

Playing Sioux Falls (would could be ranked by the end of Monday) this week should help m.

Comment

[QUOTE=Techster88;n446465]I agree! Our conference is too big! Just going off of what the committee has used it the past is all! Tarleton is a great team!

Comment

I'm not sure it's as easy as just telling the conference you want something. I have no doubts that Mankato would play anyone much like CSU-P is willing to do, were they to have open dates to do so. Solid program.

Comment

[QUOTE=Twincitiesmav;n446314]
          Originally posted by majorpayne View Post

Playing Sioux Falls (would could be ranked by the end of Monday) this week should help m.
          The NSIC is different with regards to a silo schedule because they have 16 teams and two divisions. In theory, a silo schedule yields a 500 SOS for all teams, except if you have more than twelve teams as the NSIC does. Really, SOS is a default in that case.

I think the committee "punished" the NSIC in 2017 by not granting MSUM the #1 seed.

Silos need to go.

Comment

[QUOTE=Runnin' Cat;n446785]
            Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

The NSIC is different with regards to a silo schedule because they have 16 teams and two divisions. In theory, a silo schedule yields a 500 SOS for all teams, except if you have more than twelve teams as the NSIC does. Really, SOS is a default in that case.

I think the committee "punished" the NSIC in 2017 by not granting MSUM the #1 seed.

Silos need to go.
            I can mostly agree with that but there was that theory out there that CWU got the #1 that year was to reduce flights (getting a bye) ;)

Comment

[QUOTE=Twincitiesmav;n446812]
              Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I can mostly agree with that but there was that theory out there that CWU got the #1 that year was to reduce flights (getting a bye) ;)
              Well, that theory goes out the window when you consider that anyone in the Region would have had to fly to CWU for all rounds, or CWU would have had to fly out for all rounds.

Comment

[QUOTE=Runnin' Cat;n446825]
                Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

Well, that theory goes out the window when you consider that anyone in the Region would have had to fly to CWU for all rounds, or CWU would have had to fly out for all rounds.
                Alright fair enough!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X