Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ETSU at WTSU

Commerce by 17 unless WT gets some breaks and plays flawlessly.

This should be an interesting game: IF the Lions turn the ball over and Gerber plays his best game Wt can pull the upset
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Bought my tickets today. I'll be in section 212, row d. Wearing commerce gear. Long hair, big grey beard.wont be hard to find. Come say hi, but be nice! got a grandkid joining me. He grew up in the area and will be an Air Force man soon.

Comment

If the Lions can run the ball against WT and limit any big plays in the passing game, I think the Lions will prevail. Rivalry games on the road can be tricky so I expect it to be a relatively close game. Survive and advance and continue to get healthy.

Comment

Game will be broadcast on ESPN3 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
            This should be an interesting game: IF the Lions turn the ball over and Gerber plays his best game Wt can pull the upset
            Me doth believe you Sir are amiss.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
              Bought my tickets today. I'll be in section 212, row d. Wearing commerce gear. Long hair, big grey beard.wont be hard to find. Come say hi, but be nice! got a grandkid joining me. He grew up in the area and will be an Air Force man soon.
              Santa??

Comment

Originally posted by Mattportman View Post
                If the Lions can run the ball against WT and limit any big plays in the passing game, I think the Lions will prevail. Rivalry games on the road can be tricky so I expect it to be a relatively close game. Survive and advance and continue to get healthy.
                This. QB needs some help in the run game. A couple of weeks ago I thought this would be another ho hum win, but after the last couple of weeks WT is starting to look like a real threat. Lions will have to be at their best to get out of Canyon with a win. I expect WTs D to put up a strong fight.

If if it comes down to WT having to kick a FG for the win I like the Lions chances.

Glad its going to be on ESPN3. Makes for better quality picture.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Santa??
                  No, an old hippie leftover from the seventies. Jkg

Comment

Hey wt fans, where are the good eats for lunch before the game in canyon?

Comment

Tailgate food is purty good.
                      Feldmans Wrong Way Diner is decent.
                      ]

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                        The tailgating has always been good (and free). However if you want a quick bite, the Taco Villa in Canyon is the best one I've been to.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                          I like Buffs a lot..Bears Burgers and Dogs has the best burger in town...Joe Taco is always a good choice as well
                          Last edited by Buff Fan 05; 11-02-2019, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Me doth believe you Sir are amiss.
                            Pops shhhh. I don't want to hear it. Let me believe they have a chance

Comment

Just found the game on hulu live. Will be fun to see the stadium on TV. Next in person.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X