Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Coach is Better Than Your Coach

Who is the best Coach in the LSC and why??
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Either Techster, Jake, or Boohaha.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
      LMAO You left yourself and Turbo off the list. Cmon Man

Comment

haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

LMAO You left yourself and Turbo off the list. Cmon Man
          Man, we can't hold a candle to the Three Amigos!

Comment

Man, we can't hold a candle to the Three Amigos!
            Yawning, every knows Bailiff is the Man.

Next

Comment

Yawning, every knows Bailiff is the Man.

Next
              Either Carrigan or Whitten

Comment

Me.....
                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

In REALITY, you have to go with Jeff Girsch.

Todd is repeating last year and used the "D1 move" to recruit. David walked into a Carthel team, MEH, enough said. Carrigan has ONE LSC win for crying out loud.

But Jeff Girsch HAS made a difference. He took an undisciplined, mediocre team and propelled them to 8-1 with there ONLY loss to Tarleton. Absolutely LSC's COY. Hands down.

Comment

Todd is repeating last year and used the "D1 move" to recruit. David walked into a Carthel team, MEH, enough said. Carrigan has ONE LSC win for crying out loud.

But Jeff Girsch HAS made a difference. He took an undisciplined, mediocre team and propelled them to 8-1 with there ONLY loss to Tarleton. Absolutely LSC's COY. Hands down.
                    And top 3 nationally in fewest penalties committed. How long has it been since we've been that disciplined.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post

And top 3 nationally in fewest penalties committed. How long has it been since we've been that disciplined.
                      MAN!!!! That has been my biggest complaint. I am so thrilled about the discipline.

Lets see how it holds up the next two weeks.

Comment

Kinda biased. Bailiff has kept the train on the playoff track so far. Whitten has built a juggernaut at Tarleton.

I will only only agree with you IF Angelo makes the playoffs. And, if they win or at the very least are competitive against TAMUC.

Comment

Kinda biased. Bailiff has kept the train on the playoff track so far. Whitten has built a juggernaut at Tarleton.

I will only only agree with you IF Angelo makes the playoffs. And, if they win or at the very least are competitive against TAMUC.
                          Come on Coach Techster, I do not have a dog in this fight and I am not an alum. NO BIAS on my part.

Only two coaches should be considered for COY....Girsch and a distant second Hughes.

Coach Todd 2018, definitely COY. 2019....nah. Not taking anything away from the Texans.....THEY ARE the "man" this year. Anything less than a Natty will be a disappointment

Coach Dave, inherited probably the most talented group. ...or a close 2nd.....ZERO kudos for that....come on. Even YOU said the same thing pre-season.

Comment

Come on Coach Techster, I do not have a dog in this fight and I am not an alum. NO BIAS on my part.

Only two coaches should be considered for COY....Girsch and a distant second Hughes.

Coach Todd 2018, definitely COY. 2019....nah. Not taking anything away from the Texans.....THEY ARE the "man" this year. Anything less than a Natty will be a disappointment

Coach Dave, inherited probably the most talented group. ...or a close 2nd.....ZERO kudos for that....come on. Even YOU said the same thing pre-season.

Comment

Carthel was a master at recruiting.
                              Fixed it for you

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X