Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    In REALITY, you have to go with Jeff Girsch.

Todd is repeating last year and used the "D1 move" to recruit. David walked into a Carthel team, MEH, enough said. Carrigan has ONE LSC win for crying out loud.

But Jeff Girsch HAS made a difference. He took an undisciplined, mediocre team and propelled them to 8-1 with there ONLY loss to Tarleton. Absolutely LSC's COY. Hands down.
    So we're just going to ignore that Tarleton was mediocre heading on a downward spiral when Todd arrived? What Girsch has accomplished speaks for itself but don't don't overlook Whitten.

As for Carrigan, well no one has more confidence than him.
    Last edited by Vulpes88; 11-09-2019, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

So we're just going to igmign that Tarleton was mediocre heading on a downward spiral when Todd arrived? What Girsch has accomplished speaks for itself but don't don't overlook Whitten.

Comment

I'll let it go for now ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Vulpes88 View Post

So we're just going to ignore that Tarleton was mediocre heading on a downward spiral when Todd arrived? What Girsch has accomplished speaks for itself but don't don't overlook Whitten.

Not overlooking Coach Todd at all. Like I saud he was, the best coach in the LSC in 2018. He had made the most impact on a team in that season.

This year, imho, its Girsch.....THUS FAR. But I do not want to fer ahead of myself. The two most critical games of his year are ahead of him. We'll see.

if he can't win, then he is NOT COY. You next have to look at Hughes or Coach Todd. Again, just my opinion.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA. Yup that was my motive. Hahaha.

Too funny.

Comment

Not overlooking Coach Todd at all. Like I saud he was, the best coach in the LSC in 2018. He had made the most impact on a team in that season.

This year, imho, its Girsch.....THUS FAR. But I do not want to fer ahead of myself. The two most critical games of his year are ahead of him. We'll see.

if he can't win, then he is NOT COY. You next have to look at Hughes or Coach Todd. Again, just my opinion.
              Ah, gotcha. Won't disagree with you for this year. I do think you should look at where their respective program is now compared to when they were hired to truly find the best.

Comment

Man, we can't hold a candle to the Three Amigos!
                Gat dang it!!! I just knew the piggies had this one. I wanted y'all to win so vad that I even selected you in pick'ems.

i WISH I could afford to come down to Kingsville and whip that program into shape. In 3 years they would be in the LSC top tier. GUARANTEE it.....AND I would get the AD & Pres onboard too!
                ;-)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X