Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Here's my problem with Tom Brown and his system, Ten seconds left in the game, Wt down 1 with the ball. I like our chances.
      Reverse that and give the ball to the other team, I don't like our chances of winning. The men can not get a stop when they need it.

If you want to watch how Basketball should be played, drive 100 miles south and watch Tech's men team. That's how the game should be played.
      Good defense and quality shots. Not throwing up 30 ft. jump shots and taking more shots than the other team.

I will admit to being biased. Know Mattio personally and have had the privilege of helping her recruit some of the players. Class act, unquestioned integrity.
      She loves the sport and the players. IMHO - she is a great fit for Wt,
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

I don't think Brown needs lessons on how to coach from Tech. He's done.doing quite well at WT. Exciting, fun and winning basketball. I just hope we can keep him. As for Mattio, I wish her well and hope she gets a D1 offer very soon.

Comment

No offense, but recruiting talent is part of being a good coach. Ridiculous you are complaining about a head coach winning 83% of her games. I don't care for women's basketball but it seems to me she is doing just fine. Maybe you should offer your schematic expertise

Comment

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
            I don't think Brown needs lessons on how to coach from Tech. He's done.doing quite well at WT. Exciting, fun and winning basketball. I just hope we can keep him. As for Mattio, I wish her well and hope she gets a D1 offer very soon.
            He could use lessons from Mark Adams on how to play defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

He could use lessons from Mark Adams on how to play defense.
              Isn't that who's coaching Tech's defense?

Comment

Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post

Isn't that who's coaching Tech's defense?
                Yes, Wt MBB can't even spell defense.

Comment

Geez, you guys sure do like to complain about the best sport on your campus. You do realize that over the last 3 seasons, combined men's and women's record is 176-35 which is winning almost 84% of your games? Regardless of if they do it the way you want it done, those two teams are about as successful as you could ask for. Get a grip

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                    Geez, you guys sure do like to complain about the best sport on your campus. You do realize that over the last 3 seasons, combined men's and women's record is 176-35 which is winning almost 84% of your games? Regardless of if they do it the way you want it done, those two teams are about as successful as you could ask for. Get a grip
                    thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post

thanks!
                      Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

So who do you think we should have??

Mattio's record is 112-23 for an 83% winning percentage. Two Time COY. The girls play hard for her. She recruits well, has a high graduation rate and a high team GPA.
                        She represents the University well and is an individual with high integrity. The only better coach would have been to keep Mark.
                        oldbuff has to B!tch about something. Its either that or yell at the kids on his lawn.

Comment

Well, Wt plays ENMU Saturday afternoon. The girls will need to make major improvements just to be competitive. The boys need to take care of the ball to win their game.
                          Should be fun.

Comment

Wt - 61
                            ENMU - 47

This was a team effort. Wt had only 1 shot clock violation in the game. Ball movement was much better, so was guard penetration.
                            Shot the ball well. 44% on 2 pointers, 50% on 3's, 83% on Free Shots. Wt also blocked 8 shots.
                            Nix had 15 points, 5-9 on three's. Dollar played 20 min. added 12 points. Parker had 8 Reb and 5 blocks.

Well balanced effort, the team has improved.

Comment

So the sky isn't falling and Mattio can actually coach?

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                                So the sky isn't falling and Mattio can actually coach?
                                The sky is still falling, just smaller pieces.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X