Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post
    Is De Moore hurt. I saw where she did not play against us or ENMU.
    The announcers said she was out sick. It is possible they are hiding an injury.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

• Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

The announcers said she was out sick. It is possible they are hiding an injury.
      It's called pneumonia

Comment

• Can believe WT only won by 7. *head scratcher*

And Angelo was missing their top player.

Not being an azz, but I wasnt impressed with WT at all. Maybe it was a real, real, real BAD night.

WT better thank GOD Big Dee was not playing. 707

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
          Can believe WT only won by 7. *head scratcher*

Not being an azz, but I wasnt impressed with WT at all. Maybe it was a real, real, real BAD night.

Wt was also missing our top player for this year 6'5" Tina Parker. Not to mention Lexy Hightower, who has been out all year.
          Probably the two best players on the team. I would call it an even match.

Big Dee played in Canyon and it didn't help - ASU should be glad Hightower & Parker were not playing.

I hope everyone is healthy come tournament time. We may or may not have Parker back. (See the previous post)
          Last edited by Great White Buffalo; 02-12-2020, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Can believe WT only won by 7. *head scratcher*

Yeah, we only won by 21 when we played in Canyon, and "Big Dee" played in that one.

Comment

• *YAWN*

All that MATTERS is football....and y'all lost that one AT HOME.

NEXT....

Comment

*YAWN*

NEXT....
                And you will lose the next one at home - remember we got a kicker

Comment

• Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

And you will lose the next one at home - remember we got a kicker
                  *YAWN*

Comment

*YAWN*
                    Cute to see the JV squads bicker. Let the Lions know when big brother needs to beat someone up.

Comment

• Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post

Cute to see the JV squads bicker. Let the Lions know when big brother needs to beat someone up.

Comment

*YAWN*

NEXT....
                        Guy comes on a basketball post to bring up a football win gotta love it LOL ...

Ok I have one Which Program is better.......

2019 3rd place finish in Directors cup to your 17th place finish in the directors cup. When you crack the top 10 let me know. LOL Just joking all fun and games.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmaKnight View Post

Guy comes on a basketball post to bring up a football win gotta love it LOL ...

Ok I have one Which Program is better.......

2019 3rd place finish in Directors cup to your 17th place finish in the directors cup. When you crack the top 10 let me know. LOL Just joking all fun and games.
                          Guy comes on a FOOTBALL BOARD and talks about girl's basketball and some "who cares" mug, cup, soda bottle, whatever it is. Gotta love it 707

Comment

• Originally posted by ras619 View Post
                            I understand that Tiana had surgery on her foot yesterday morning. According to last I heard, but have not confirmed, is that if all goes well she may be able to return in 2 weeks. Stunning - but guess we wait to see. So glad I was never inclined toward or desired to be a coach - I'll just stick to officiating from the sidelines . . . :smile-big:
                            Confirmed last night that she will be back for the tournament.

Comment

• Commerce moved to #3 in the rankings this week and went to 24-0 last night beating Midwestern. They have had great defense all year (all 5 starters have been named LSC defensive player of the week at least once - first time in conference history that happened) but they have also really been efficient at scoring the ball lately. If they can keep this kind of balance between defense and scoring they could go very deep in the tourney this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                                Commerce moved to #3 in the rankings this week and went to 24-0 last night beating Midwestern. They have had great defense all year (all 5 starters have been named LSC defensive player of the week at least once - first time in conference history that happened) but they have also really been efficient at scoring the ball lately. If they can keep this kind of balance between defense and scoring they could go very deep in the tourney this season.
                                Coach Burton is a great dude....really happy for him

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X