Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AmaKnight View Post

Guy comes on a basketball post to bring up a football win gotta love it LOL ...

Ok I have one Which Program is better.......

2019 3rd place finish in Directors cup to your 17th place finish in the directors cup. When you crack the top 10 let me know. LOL Just joking all fun and games.
    There is a basketball part to the forum, all seven people that care seem to really enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

There is a basketball part to the forum, all seven people that care seem to really enjoy it.

Comment

• Just saying that I'm not sure why all the basketball posts are here when there's literally an actual forum for it. Don't get so defensive lil guy.

Also, don't pretend to all of a sudden care about women's basketball.

Comment

• Commerce train kep-a-rollin today with a win over Cameron. ENMU and WT at home next thur and sat. Looking strongly like we will host lsc tourney, and hopefully the super region ncaas.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
            Commerce train kep-a-rollin today with a win over Cameron. ENMU and WT at home next thur and sat. Looking strongly like we will host lsc tourney, and hopefully the super region ncaas.
            The LSC tournament is held in Frisco. The top 4 teams get byes.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post

The LSC tournament is held in Frisco. The top 4 teams get byes.
              Don't the higher seeds host first-round games??
              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

• Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

It's my understanding they do not. The top 4 seeds get byes and seeds 5-12 play on campus with the winners going to Frisco.
                Last edited by GoBuffsGo; 02-16-2020, 05:39 PM.

Comment

No, #5-8 host #9-12 at home with #1-4 getting bye. Winners meet 1-4 in first round at Frisco

Comment

• Originally posted by ras619 View Post

No, #5-8 host #9-12 at home with #1-4 getting bye. Winners meet 1-4 in first round at Frisco
                    So I'm guessing the top 4 are the division winners followed by best record?

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

LMAO 7070707

Comment

So I'm guessing the top 4 are the division winners followed by best record?
                        Again, this is only my understanding that the seeding is done based on overall conference records.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBuffsGo View Post

Again, this is only my understanding that the seeding is done based on overall conference records.
                          That is correct. In basketball the divisional line-up is purely for scheduling purposes - the overall conference record is used to determine the 12 playoff teams. It is my understanding that this format was chosen by the BB coaches, as compared to that which was chosen by the VB coaches in using divisional records for #1-4 & conference records for teams thereafter. Hope the VB coaches adopt the overall record for next season.

Comment

• Commerce ladies just beat ENMU like a drum. Now 25-0. It's down to the Lady Buffs to ruin the Lions perfect season. Saturday, 2pm in Commerce.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                              Commerce ladies just beat ENMU like a drum. Now 25-0. It's down to the Lady Buffs to ruin the Lions perfect season. Saturday, 2pm in Commerce.
                              Wt will play hard, without Parker it will be a tall order.

Comment

• YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

58-55 Lady Buffs!!!!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X