Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANGELO at ENMU

Angelo's ENTIRE season comes down to two games. The most important is THIS week vs ENMU.

This is 100% a trap game for Angelo. The Doggies have nothing to lose and will be putting it all out on the field for pride.

Angelo D MUST contain the running game, and control the game with their OWN running game....sprinkled with a few PA passes.

A convincing win will be a huge motivator for Angelo. A loss will end their season.

it is ALL on the line, and I am surprised no one is talking about it.

A TRAP game indeed.

Rams by 25......
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
      Rams by 25......
      Must be some flood headed for Portales for the amount of sand bagging you are doing. Hopefully we get some linebackers back for this game as they will be huge. This is the first year that I have felt semi confident in leaving our CB's on an island and fully committing to the run in some time. Got to have a great rotation on the DL with amount of snaps and the amount of times they will get cut. Luckily for us, our HC and DC have both game planned for Eastern for many years defensively, hopefully that gives us an edge.

Comment

If Angelo gets ahead, as Wt did, and force ENMU to play catch-up Angelo will win. If ENMU gets ahead it will be a dog fight.

That being said Angelo by 14.
        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Everyone has injuries this time of year, but the amount of season ending injuries ENMU has had this year is substantial to say the least. When you add in the fact that ENMU only has around 20 scholarships to field a team you can see how having the type of depth to deal with such a rash of injuries become an issue for the Hounds. If the Hounds want to have a chance in this game they have to play better ball than they have the last two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by gohounds View Post
            Everyone has injuries this time of year, but the amount of season ending injuries ENMU has had this year is substantial to say the least. When you add in the fact that ENMU only has around 20 scholarships to field a team you can see how having the type of depth to deal with such a rash of injuries become an issue for the Hounds. If the Hounds want to have a chance in this game they have to play better ball than they have the last two weeks.
            I understand the limitations that not fielding the full amount of scholarships places on a program, but what I don't understand is why schools are okay with it going into perpetuity. If you have a plan to get to full funding, great, but if you don't why play at that level? Just doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Agreed. I think the problem has been that ENMU has had just enough success recently for the powers that be to overlook how poorly funded that program really is.

Regardless if the Hounds can find away to play 4 quarters of football instead of 3. They have got a punchers chance to pull the upset. I think the Rams will be the Lions next week.

Comment

If asu doesn't win by 20 they're not what people think they are

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                  Funny.....y'all didnt win by 20 vs ENMU.....guess you aren't what people thought you were. ;)

No worries.....your time is coming!!! The GAME OF THE YEAR, just like I predicted pre-season.

NOSTRAPOPUS strikes again.

Comment

Actually, I was just putting your team in a no win situation like you always do mine to see how long it'd take for you to react ;)

NostraLion strikes again!

Comment

Not sure what people think they are anyway. Most Ram fans I know do not have a lot of expectations and just hope we can win the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post

I understand the limitations that not fielding the full amount of scholarships places on a program, but what I don't understand is why schools are okay with it going into perpetuity. If you have a plan to get to full funding, great, but if you don't why play at that level? Just doesn't make any sense.
                        Eastern has been building for a long time, but we don't have big money donors that can accelerate that growth. Funding wise things are MUCH better than it was 10 years ago.
                        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

Not sure what people think they are anyway. Most Ram fans I know do not have a lot of expectations and just hope we can win the next game.
                          Oh I'm definitely nervous about the ASU game...you guys have had a great season

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Funny.....y'all didnt win by 20 vs ENMU.....guess you aren't what people thought you were. ;)

No worries.....your time is coming!!! The GAME OF THE YEAR, just like I predicted pre-season.

NOSTRAPOPUS strikes again.

Comment

Actually, I was just putting your team in a no win situation like you always do mine to see how long it'd take for you to react ;)

NostraLion strikes again!
                              Huh???????

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X