Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffs @ Jav's

Surprised nobody has mentioned this game. This has always been a challenging game for the Buffs.
    This time it's two programs headed in different directions. The Buffs are on the rise and the Jav's are no longer relevant,
    The LSC needs a strong team in Kingsville, tradition matters.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
    Surprised nobody has mentioned this game. This has always been a challenging game for the Buffs.
    This time it's two programs headed in different directions. The Buffs are on the rise and the Jav's are no longer relevant,
    The LSC needs a strong team in Kingsville, tradition matters.
    I expect a close game. In two games against Kingsville, Hughes teams have been dominated. Last year WT only won because of a few long TD runs on breakdowns by Kingsvilles defense. Two years ago it was an ugly L for WT.

For all of you that have complained the last few seasons, today's game is televised locally it appears.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

I expect a close game. In two games against Kingsville, Hughes teams have been dominated. Last year WT only won because of a few long TD runs on breakdowns by Kingsvilles defense. Two years ago it was an ugly L for WT.
      I tend to agree. The Peccaries have shown signs of life recently, and must not be taken lightly.

Yes, we barely eked out a win last year on a 78 yard run by Brandon Blair with about 90 seconds left in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

For all of you that have complained the last few seasons, today's game is televised locally it appears.
        What channel?
        The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

What channel?
          KCPN 33 is what I read but I've also seen KAMR 4

Comment

https://lonestarconference.org/news/...all-games.aspx

Comment

10-0 Javelinas. They just ran 35+ yards on a fake punt.

Comment

51-3 Tarleton State over William Jewell with 2 mins left in 3rd.

Comment

71 total yards for the Buffs after one quarter - Vallo's run was at least half of that.

Looks like we will have to wait for the second half for the hungover Buffs to recover.

Comment

On 4th and 17 Detmer throws a strike into the end zone for a 30 yard score. 17-0 Kingsville.

Comment

I had a feeling about this game. Not a blowout loss though

Comment

Gerber fakes to Vallo, who had just come into the game, then runs for 32 yards and a TD. WT trails 17-7.

Comment

Detmer has already thrown 3 TD passes and 200 yards. 24-7.

Comment

Detmer making it look easy. 24-7 Javs. Embarrassing performance by the Buffs so far.

Comment

Gerber shows exceptional elusiveness and runs for another 32 yd TD. 24-14 Kingsville.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X