Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garbage first half. That TD on 4th and 17 was about as lucky as can be, been one of those games for WT so far

Comment

Gerber scores on 4th and 1, WT trails by 24-21

Comment

WTF is WT thinking? They intentionally let time run out on an ill advised 4th down try deep in their own territory. Punt return to the 4, TD pass by Detmer. 31-21 Kingsville.

Comment

Nice drive by WT, except for the penalty and the joke attempt at a FG.

I can't believe anyone on the team would be worse than Gonzales.

Comment

Great pick by Tobias Harris, he returns it to the 6. Johnson scores on the first play on a very hard run Kingsville 31-28.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
              Nice drive by WT, except for the penalty and the joke attempt at a FG.

I can't believe anyone on the team would be worse than Gonzales.
              He is downright awful. That kick on the field goal wasn't even close

Comment

Tobias Harris with an amazing 72 yard punt return. WT has their first lead of the day 35-31.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

He is downright awful. That kick on the field goal wasn't even close
                  We should let Tobias Harris do the kicking!

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

We should let Tobias Harris do the kicking!
                    The way he is playing right now I'd be for it

Comment

Thanks to a clutch pick in the end zone, WT manages to slip by the Peccaries, 35-31. Deja vu.

Comment

Game had me on my seat. They explained in the broadcast that WT had a kicker on the team at the start of the season but he left 6 days before the season started and our punter and place kicker had to step in.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
                          Game had me on my seat. They explained in the broadcast that WT had a kicker on the team at the start of the season but he left 6 days before the season started and our punter and placekicker had to step in.
                          I still think they should let the student that won the car try - nowhere to go but up
                          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
                            Game had me on my seat. They explained in the broadcast that WT had a kicker on the team at the start of the season but he left 6 days before the season started and our punter and place kicker had to step in.
                            Yeah Shipley played last year as a true Freshman. He was better than these guys but not great. The year before it was a true freshman kicker as well, no clue what happened to him

Comment

Sounds like I missed a exciting game. Too bad for the Hogs, this sounds like we could have won this one.

GO HOGS!!!

Comment

The way the season started, who would have thought we had a real chance to go 8-3? Wow...... Would be a huge win for the program to snag one next week.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X