Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commerce v WNMU

Commerce wins 44- 13. Good; Miklo Smalls continues to improve week over week. Threw for 282 yards and ran for another 83. Once he figures out how dominant a force he can be the sky is the limit for this team. Bad; Dominique Ramsey, our all american returner and safety went down with a leg injury late in the 3rd quarter. I saw him in a walking cast on the sidelines by late in the 4th quarter. Hope that is just precautionary, he is a force out there.

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    Commerce wins 44- 13. Good; Miklo Smalls continues to improve week over week. Threw for 282 yards and ran for another 83. Once he figures out how dominant a force he can be the sky is the limit for this team. Bad; Dominique Ramsey, our all american returner and safety went down with a leg injury late in the 3rd quarter. I saw him in a walking cast on the sidelines by late in the 4th quarter. Hope that is just precautionary, he is a force out there.
    Didn't you guys play UTPB this week? I thought MSU played WNMU this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

Didn't you guys play UTPB this week? I thought MSU played WNMU this afternoon.
      Right, utpb. Oops. My brain is fried between buying a new house and car shopping the past few weeks.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X