Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    The injuries are BAD for everyone!!!!!! NEVER, EVER an excuse if you lose or reason to brag if you win. EVERY player is a COLLEGE football player. They are EXPECTED to perform. End this silly "we are more injured than you" crap.

I understand Angelo has a DB playing OL and the bands #1 tuba player filling in at 0 tech. Things looking rough.Geesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Seinfeld View Post

Right on Pops. It should be Next Man Up, not woe is me. It should be a great game!
      Absolutely Sein!!

Comment

Couldn't agree more!!!

Really enjoy your posts Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
          There are some serious reading comprehension issues in this thread.
          You can take a class to fix that! I'll pay the fees for you. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

This is about the 79th time I've read this.
            Lmfao! 77th...but who's counting?

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
              Yesterday we started a linebacker at running back, and the backup was a walk on during week 2. Ramsey left the game last night on crutches, kelan Smith hurt now, along with about half our starting roster. This is getting insane. Hope we kind find a way one more week to play around the injuries.

Comment

Devin Hafford had a leg injury the SFA game and will take a medical redshirt year. Unfortunate, as he was considered a possible NFL prospect, but Next Man Up and the guys filled in for him and have done quite well IMHO.

Comment

It's funny, everyone in this thread saying how everyone is injured and its "next man up" like it HASNT been next man up in Commerce all season. News flash, we havent lost a conference game to anyone but probably the best team in the country and most games havent really been close. How is it that complaining about the rash of injuries is somehow an excuse when they are winning games? Or is discussing injuries somehow off limits here? Or is it, like lion fan noted, a reading comprehension issue? Lol.
                  Last edited by JakeTAMUC; 11-12-2019, 03:00 PM.

Comment

I think for some, it could be taken as being dismissive of the other team. Imagine if we had x, y and z playing what we would have done. For me I don't care, WT has been banged up all year, so it is what it is. If a Commerce fan wants to believe they would've completely beaten the crap out of WT with a fully healthy, so be it, it's a message board. I have the same thoughts of how WT's season could have been different minus injuries.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mattportman View Post
                        I was wondering if ASU has any traditions, attendance, or any intangibles that creates a home field advantage at LeGrand Stadium?
                        Zip. Zero. Nada.

ASU will be lucky to get 3,000 into the stadium on Saturday for this game. It is amazing how little support (from fans) the football team gets.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

Zip. Zero. Nada.

ASU will be lucky to get 3,000 into the stadium on Saturday for this game. It is amazing how little support (from fans) the football team gets.
                          I can't figure this out either. All of our other sports draw what are considered "great crowds" compared to the national average. For the life of me, cannot figure out why we don't draw more.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                            I think for some, it could be taken as being dismissive of the other team. Imagine if we had x, y and z playing what we would have done. For me I don't care, WT has been banged up all year, so it is what it is. If a Commerce fan wants to believe they would've completely beaten the crap out of WT with a fully healthy, so be it, it's a message board. I have the same thoughts of how WT's season could have been different minus injuries.
                            THIS

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

THIS
                              Well I will try vewwy, vewwy, hard to be careful of the widdle feewings of others when discussing injured Commerce players. Im So so vewwy sowwy .

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Well I will try vewwy, vewwy, hard to be careful of the widdle feewings of others when discussing injured Commerce players. Im So so vewwy sowwy .
                                Odd language coming from a representative of a university. Arent you employed by TAMUC? YIKES!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X