Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you watch the game somewhere on demand ?

Comment

Originally posted by asudad

And I understand that. Thank you for explaining. I know how hard these boys work. My point was that putting down our coaches who work hard for our kids isn't going to change the facts. So much more goes on off the field than we could ever know. It was a good game and ASU put up a good fight. Simple as that. We need to make these message boards a place where a place we encourage and reflect on the positive parts and things we need to work on, not somewhere where we bash on the people who are doing the most for our kids. The players are just as reliable as the coaches are in these games. Let's look forward for the years to come and be proud of what our rams have done this season. This is the start of a brand new winning era. GO RAMS & good luck to the Lions as they prepare for their playoff games.
      If coaches and players are having the time during the season to read a message board for motivation or confirmation then priorities were not in the right place to begin with. If you think we are being insensitive read the Texas Longhorns and Alabama Crimson Tide message boards. This is sesame street compared to what is being said over there. When expectations are set high and they fall short then negative things are going to come out. Angelo will be in the mix next year. It should be a very competitive conference next year with WT back, ENMU and MSU bouncing back after tough years, and UTPB starting to get footing. Wish Kingsville could join the party. Good luck to Tarleton and Commerce in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

If coaches and players are having the time during the season to read a message board for motivation or confirmation then priorities were not in the right place to begin with. If you think we are being insensitive read the Texas Longhorns and Alabama Crimson Tide message boards. This is sesame street compared to what is being said over there. When expectations are set high and they fall short then negative things are going to come out. Angelo will be in the mix next year. It should be a very competitive conference next year with WT back, ENMU and MSU bouncing back after tough years, and UTPB starting to get footing. Wish Kingsville could join the party. Good luck to Tarleton and Commerce in the playoffs.
        The Texas boards are brutal. My comments about TAMUK on different threads on here are very mild compared to what many of those who want Herman and Orlando gone yesterday and Urban Myer hired today at Texas. The "we need to make message boards a positive experience". is a byproduct of the participation ribbon dumbing down of sports in this country. Good thing those with sensitivity issues in the newer generations or those from the older ones who embrace this line of thinking never hung around a small town Texas coffee shop on a Saturday morning after a football Friday night before message boards, Facebook, etc. You want to talk about brutal talk. Win or lose, it was pretty entertaining to say the least!
        Last edited by LSC Fan; 11-17-2019, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Pretty sure a school as liberal/women's rights-ish as UT would have a nightmare trying to hire a coach coming off accusations he hid domestic violence on his staff.

Comment

Oh so you know that the coaches are the problem even though you were never down there? At the end of the day, coaches cant catch balls or tackle for those players. 8-3 with 2 of the losses to the 2 best teams in the conference on first year coaching staff is the best it's been in years. Grow up.
            4th down.....7-3...around 9 mins left in game. You dont take the POINTS?? ELEMENTARY.

Next, the OC game pkan is not working, so you STICK with it instead of making adjustments??

Why abandon the run game so early when EVERY. dubya you have for the year came when you stuck to the run game?

And YES, the players play and have to execute. But COACHES, which I am one, must prepare them, do their homework, and execute a winning game plan. ASU offense has been flat for several weeks. You have to overcome the injuries.

Grow up? LMAO. Yeah, ok hoss. 707

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

4th down.....7-3...around 9 mins left in game. You dont take the POINTS?? ELEMENTARY.

Next, the OC game pkan is not working, so you STICK with it instead of making adjustments??

Why abandon the run game so early when EVERY. dubya you have for the year came when you stuck to the run game?

And YES, the players play and have to execute. But COACHES, which I am one, must prepare them, do their homework, and execute a winning game plan. ASU offense has been flat for several weeks. You have to overcome the injuries.

Grow up? LMAO. Yeah, ok hoss. 707
              Definitely agree with this. I guess the thinking was that we might not get down here again and a 3 would still leave ASU down by 1 point. However, I think they should have gone for the FG at that point in the game. That being said, if you are going for it on 4th and 3, they called a very low pr=ercentage play to get that yardage. Give the ball t oManning, or let Payne try on a misdirection play; not a jump ball thrower hurriedly on an out. Even aa slant would have been a better choice.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

Definitely agree with this. I guess the thinking was that we might not get down here again and a 3 would still leave ASU down by 1 point. However, I think they should have gone for the FG at that point in the game. That being said, if you are going for it on 4th and 3, they called a very low pr=ercentage play to get that yardage. Give the ball t oManning, or let Payne try on a misdirection play; not a jump ball thrower hurriedly on an out. Even aa slant would have been a better choice.
                Agree 100%. That's what I was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I don't think this, or any message board, is going to be fun for you.
                  Turbo....I assume this is a new DII Dad. Remember how I was??? 707

Takes a bit to get used to college ball (it aint HS anymore Auntie Em) and THIS BOARD. AND IT'S POSTERS

UNTIL one realizes that EVERYONE has an opinion and an equal right to share it, it's difficult.

Like all of us, he will catch on.

**Maybe this isnt a players father. Maybe its someone associated with the school??

Comment

Obviously you won't be any help. Have a good night.
                    Welcome to the board asudad

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Uhhhh his kid was one of the best receivers Angelo has ever had and led the way during the best season they've had in a long time. Sit down.
                      Hahaha. Ignorance on his part.

Comment

• Originally posted by asudad

Oh and i'm guessing you know everything about these players and coaches too? How about we stop talking negative about our players and coaches and start being positive to motivate them. No wonder they cant play their best when their own parents are making negative comments about their teams and coaches. I hope one day you all learn and realize the things these coaches do for our kids and start being grateful, it's a shame theres still people like you guys.
                        OMG........I just spit my drink all over the place. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

FUNNIEST D@MN POST OF THE DECADE RIGHT HERE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I know your statement that his kid isn't good enough to play was completely asinine and so that's what I commented on.

I said nothing negative about anyone, except for you I suppose. Sorry you're frustrated but trying to put down another guy's kid isn't going to help. Especially when you're so far off.
                          Thanks brother.

hahahaha, heard a lot of things about my son, but him not being good enough to play waa never one of them. TOO D@MN FUNNY!

Comment

• Originally posted by asudad

Oh and i'm guessing you know everything about these players and coaches too? How about we stop talking negative about our players and coaches and start being positive to motivate them. No wonder they cant play their best when their own parents are making negative comments about their teams and coaches. I hope one day you all learn and realize the things these coaches do for our kids and start being grateful, it's a shame theres still people like you guys.
                            Welcome to the board man. First thing to understand, this is NOT a parents message board - if you want one of those you will need to go start one somewhere. Lots of alums, former players, long time program supporters, etc. Some parents are around, but they generally come and go as their kids go through school. Have a thick skin, dont take anything personally about you or Angelo, and you might learn to enjoy it here. If every criticism is going to bother you, might be a good idea to look elsewhere.

Comment

• FYI.....Angelo has declined a Bowl game and gonna concentrate on recruiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                                FYI.....Angelo has declined a Bowl game and gonna concentrate on recruiting.
                                I have a feeling WT will do the same. Personally, I think it's bullsheet for the senior players

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X