Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
    Wonder if NW Missouri is having the same exodus?
    Their players have said they are staying, including Hawkins who scored a ton in the championship game.

Comment

• If someone enters the transfer portal and they don't get any offers they like, can they return to their original team?

Comment

• I heard Hightower, Dollar, Murray, and Grant are coming to Commerce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Their players have said they are staying, including Hawkins who scored a ton in the championship game.
          Thats great to hear. Thanks for the update. I would much rather see them in the D1 tournament instead of Texas Southern and Appalachian State.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
            If someone enters the transfer portal and they don't get any offers they like, can they return to their original team?
            I think I read somewhere they can but its up to the school if they want to reinstate their scholarship.

Comment

• Originally posted by bufffan78 View Post

Yes what the heck is going on . Grant and Jo Jo leaving WT. Wheres the loyalty. Something definitely is going on. How bout reporters ask some tough questions on this.
              Makes me wonder if the coach has told them privately that he plans to leave himself.

It definitely makes one of the cases to move to D1 if that is why the others are leaving. That being said a team will still have players leave to go to a better team in D1.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                I heard Hightower, Dollar, Murray, and Grant are coming to Commerce.
                A day late on the April Fools jokes. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffTough View Post
                  Qua Grant is leaving now also..... can someone help me understand this. 1 win away from a National Championship.... almost the entire team returning and you decide to abandon the team.
                  Saw on Facebook Qua Grant signed with Wichita State.

JoJo Murray signs with Long Beach state.

Comment

• Good for them, wish them the best.

Comment

• I wish them well also. But the new immediate transfer rules are turning D2 into a farm system for D1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Saw on Facebook Qua Grant signed with Wichita State.

JoJo Murray signs with Long Beach state.
                        Don't let the door hit 'em in their ungrateful, disloyal, selfish asses.

Comment

• Originally posted by buffalobill View Post
                          I wish them well also. But the new immediate transfer rules are turning D2 into a farm system for D1.
                          Which means the quality of D2 kids will go up. Way up. D2 teams will have a mix of 4, 3, 2, and 1 year kids. The better the talent the shorter the span they will be here. It will stay that way till the 1 year layout rule is put back into place.

I have very seldom ever shared anything on this board that a WT coach told me. However, I hope this coach will forgive me for passing this on. I will share his sentiment that (to paraphrase): the cutthroat cheating SOB's in his business are the worst he's seen it in 30 years of coaching. Sorry, Coach. I couldn't help myself. Besides, everyone realizes what's going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                            This is the most basketball that I've watched in years, but it was worth it!

https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=3...S2QmVbWceCVL-c
                            agree watched a lot of it.. sadly loosing two best players to d1

Comment

• Whats the word or humor of WT moving to the WAC. I would like to see it happen. Especially for BB

Comment

• Originally posted by bufffan78 View Post
                                Whats the word or humor of WT moving to the WAC. I would like to see it happen. Especially for BB
                                I agree. 100%. It's time.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X