Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

This coming from a guy that roots for Angelo State until they suck and then switches to Commerce, WT, etc.

As I said I don't dwell on losses.

Its the same when my Islanders get blown out by Alabama today.

Great season and move on to the next sport.

Yes I attended WT and graduated from TAMUCC so I have duel rooting interests there.
    Your rooting interests fight each other to the death?
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

It's famous amongst several WT fans. That's how they "fight back". It reminds me of women who bring up old crap during an argument.

But, you hit the nail on the head.

FYI.....B/I Alum is a Buff fan until he isn't. 7070707

Well.....now WT-MBB fell by the wayside. I guess it's all softball talk now???? 🙄
      Not quite. I'll be more than happy to update you throughout the offseason about WT men's and women's basketball. Any tidbits I get about new signees etc that kind of stuff I know you're just dying to hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

Your rooting interests fight each other to the death?
        Unfortunately since WT refuses to move to D1 we will never know and I wont be put in that situation.

If it ever happens I would have to side with the Islanders.

Comment

This coming from a guy that roots for Angelo State until they suck and then switches to Commerce, WT, etc.

As I said I don't dwell on losses.

Its the same when my Islanders get blown out by Alabama today.

Great season and move on to the next sport.

Yes I attended WT and graduated from TAMUCC so I have duel rooting interests there.
          And there it is. NEVER FAILS!!! 7070707070707

And, I believe the word you are looking for is DUAL. It appears WT/TAMUCC failed you......Or are you going to blame it on "spell check". 70707070707

Comment

• https://twitter.com/rmac_insider/sta...yBdkzomp2qo3og

Comment

• Most of the coaches I have talked to would prefer officiating crew from the same conference. Split crews tend to be inconsistent on the calls due to having not worked
              together before. I had one coach tell me last year, at the women's tournament, he didn't care which conference the officials were from just as long as they were
              from the same conference and had worked together before. IMHO the officials should be from the same conference as the higher seed.
              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Unfortunately since WT refuses to move to D1 we will never know and I wont be put in that situation.

If it ever happens I would have to side with the Islanders.
                Sorry that went over your head. I will type slower, louder and use smaller words for you.

Dual - consisting of two parts, elements or aspects
                Duel - a contest with deadly weapons arranged between two people in order to settle a point of honor.
                Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Sorry that went over your head. I will type slower, louder and use smaller words for you.

Dual - consisting of two parts, elements or aspects
                  Duel - a contest with deadly weapons arranged between two people in order to settle a point of honor.
                  Oh I got it. I am playing along and letting you and ASUPops having your fun.

Comment

• Any word on uniform changes? I really don’t like the white helmets. Maroon or silver would be my choice. Kinda like a Kansas State color scheme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockofwesties View Post
                      Any word on uniform changes? I really don’t like the white helmets. Maroon or silver would be my choice. Kinda like a Kansas State color scheme.
                      Wt could have used some helmets against BHS in the finals.
                      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

My sister explained it to me. Eye joost hope that everywon wood except my posts as is and knot give me a hard thyme.

Fixed it for you

Comment

Eye hope my fellow LSC posters will by into the hype of my ( include other Kingsville posters) team beating D3 schools pre season and not hurt our feelings when we are called out for not having a playoff caliber team when actually playing and getting demolished by average teams later in the year.
                          Teeing it up for you guys from October forward when you guys are crowing about having a decent team and being brought back to earth by October.

Comment

• Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Wt could have used some helmets against BHS in the finals.
                            Someone bring me my reading glasses I might be posting in the wrong topic.

Comment

Teeing it up for you guys from October forward when you guys are crowing about having a decent team and being brought back to earth by October.

1. We beat you
                              2. We didn't lose to (much less get blown out by) Simon Fraser

Comment

1. We beat you
                                2. We didn't lose to (much less get blown out by) Simon Fraser
                                1. We (You) didn't beat you (Me).
                                2. TAMUK beat WT. We didn't suit up for either team.
                                3. Both teams were below average and missed the playoffs.
                                4. Kingsville was blown out by East Central in a bowl game which was not any better.
                                5. UTPB was the biggest winner of the Kingsville loss because they were able to steal the coach from East Central.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X