Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vallo takes a short pass and turns it into a 73 yard run, then takes it in on the next play.

Mercifully the camerman kept the camera focused on the sidelines so I didn't have to see Gonzalez miss the conversion.

6-3 WT

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
      Vallo takes a short pass and turns it into a 73 yard run, then takes it in on the next play.

Mercifully the camerman kept the camera focused on the sidelines so I didn't have to see Gonzalez miss the conversion.

6-3 WT
      I had to suffer in person. I hope he isn't on the team next year or is just a back up

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

I had to suffer in person. I hope he isn't on the team next year or is just a back up
        A wino would have a better chance of making a kick. I guess "it's too windy" is today's excuse.

Is that you sitting over on the East side upstairs?

Comment

WT overcomes a couple of stupid penalties and Vallo scores on a pass. Somehow Gonzales made the conversion. 13-3 WT.

Comment

A wino would have a better chance of making a kick. I guess "it's too windy" is today's excuse.

Is that you sitting over on the East side upstairs?
            No I'm bottom level by the northwest end zone. Letting my kids roam

Comment

WT came to play. 194 yards in the first quarter. Vallo has family in town and he is looking really good.

Comment

No I'm bottom level by the northwest end zone. Letting my kids roam
                It looks like a good day for it. It's warmer there than in Houston today.

Comment

WT goes for it on 4th down and fails. MSU gets the ball at their own 47.

Comment

It looks like a good day for it. It's warmer there than in Houston today.
                    Beautiful day. Unfortunately a very small crowd again. That's with all kids 12 and under being free today

Comment

Beautiful day. Unfortunately a very small crowd again. That's with all kids 12 and under being free today
                      Oh well. I bet the place is packed for those midnight pep rallies and concerts, plus graduation is coming up in a month!

Comment

Great running by Harris - WT is up 20-3.

Comment

Jordan Johnston catches a pass at the 8 with defenders all around him, yet not surprisingly still scores. WT us up 27-3.

Gonzales has gone to a half swing on his kicks with not much follow through, but he's made 3 in a row.

320 yards of offense for WT in the first half.
                          Last edited by WT_TKW; 11-16-2019, 03:45 PM.

Comment

MSU opens the second half with a 65 yd TD pass. 27-10 WT.

Comment

I missed most of the 47 yard pass from Gerber to Mitchell, thanks to the cameraman, but saw the latter enter the end zone. 34-10 WT.

Comment

A bad snap on a punt results in MSU getting the football on the WT 15. They score, 34-17 WT.

Wake up Buffs!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X