Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Midwestern?

Not sure I've really seen much talk on this, but I know a lot of people are discussing offline.

What happened to Midwestern? I don't think anyone saw this coming at all. I understand a step back/rough year, but this is reaching crazy levels. What happened to cause them to fall off a cliff this quickly?

Do they have an AD who cut scholarships and an Administration with a ho-hum attitude about the program?

If any of you MSU fans need to talk, the counseling center for fans of once great programs is open and we can grieve together.

Comment

Injuries and coaching changes. They lost their OC and his primary assistant. The OL coach was promoted to OC. The outgoing OC did not do any recruiting while he was out looking for a job.

Defense has been plagued by injuries and they are rely on their 4th/5th options at positions.

Hopefully, this down year will benefit us in the long run. We are playing alot of young guys. Typically a down year for MSU means a big bounce back the next year.

Comment

MSU-Texas not having a good season was discussed pre-season.

Some people were just stuck on preseason polls, hype talk and the likes and weren't paying attention to what was happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual_Observer View Post
          Injuries and coaching changes. They lost their OC and his primary assistant. The OL coach was promoted to OC. The outgoing OC did not do any recruiting while he was out looking for a job.

Defense has been plagued by injuries and they are rely on their 4th/5th options at positions.

Hopefully, this down year will benefit us in the long run. We are playing alot of young guys. Typically a down year for MSU means a big bounce back the next year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X