Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogs vs Falcons

Hogs down 21-7 with 8:30 left in the first half.

We definitely don't look like the same team that played Tarleton. No disrespect meant to UTPB.

Comment

Falcons up 28-7 with 6:20 left in the first half.

Comment

Well, Falcons up 35-7 with :32 left in the half. We're getting our butts beat.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
          Well, Falcons up 35-7 with :32 left in the half. We're getting our butts beat.
          Picked UTPB but I expected it to be closer.

Comment

Unbelievable. We're on their 5 yard line with :04 left in the half. Detmer loses the ball out of his hands and it lands right in the hands of a Falcons player who returns it all the way for a TD. Falcons up 42-7. We look like the Keystone Kops.

Comment

Frustrating and embarrassing. We need to tear it all down and start from scratch tomorrow morning.

Comment

Comment

Make no mistake, UTPB is kicking our butts. They only punted once in the first half. They've had long sustained drives and are just kicking our butts. Our defense is getting manhandled and our offense is non-existent. I can't say anyone has given up on anyone, but this game is being played how I envisioned we'd look against Tarleton.

Comment

3 plays and UTPB drives 75 yards to go up 49-7 with 13:51 left in the 3rd qtr.

Comment

LSC Fan do you always have to pile on? How do you know the Administration has given up? You have zero insight! You'll have to wait and see like everyone else. Jeez, you never stop.

Comment

Originally posted by '89HOG View Post

Make no mistake, UTPB is kicking our butts. They only punted once in the first half. They've had long sustained drives and are just kicking our butts. Our defense is getting manhandled and our offense is non-existent. I can't say anyone has given up on anyone, but this game is being played how I envisioned we'd look against Tarleton.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelina Alum View Post
                          LSC Fan do you always have to pile on? How do you know the Administration has given up? You have zero insight! You'll have to wait and see like everyone else. Jeez, you never stop.

Comment

Gat dang it!!! I just knew the piggies had this one. I wanted y'all to win so vad that I even selected you in pick'ems.

i WISH I could afford to come down to Kingsville and whip that program into shape. In 3 years they would be in the LSC top tier. GUARANTEE it.....AND I would get the AD & Pres onboard too!

Comment

56-7 UTPB with 14:43 left in the game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X