Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Texas Tech REALLY Sucks

OMG, what the h3ll is happening with Tech football. It sucks SO bad 4-6. I mean 4 and 6!!!! AND every year their alum talk like "this is the year". I just think EVERY Tech alum is ignorant to knowing football and HOW to WIN. GEESH!!!

I think it's time for Tech football to take a step DOWN to FCS (actually heard many people involved are discussing this). They COULD possibly compete in the Southland and be relevant ...maybe even WIN a conference ship.....I mean, it's possible for them to win at the FCS level, no?

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    OMG, what the h3ll is happening with Tech football. It sucks SO bad 4-6. I mean 4 and 6!!!! AND every year their alum talk like "this is the year". I just think EVERY Tech alum is ignorant to knowing football and HOW to WIN. GEESH!!!

I think it's time for Tech football to take a step DOWN to FCS (actually heard many people involved are discussing this). They COULD possibly compete in the Southland and be relevant ...maybe even WIN a conference ship.....I mean, it's possible for them to win at the FCS level, no?

Comment

They can take the Longhorns with them too. Probably finish 6-5 and accept an invite to the I dont give a crap bowl. Texas should be getting the cream of the crop and have expert coaching to go with it and haven't gotten either in several years. Tom Herman better win the big 12 next year or on to the next coach from a mid major. I guess the Memphis or Appalachian state coach is the front runner now?

Comment

More of the same for Tech. Love it!

Comment

You would be able to HEAR the aneurisms from the HU(Tech)A folks if that ever got close to happening.

Comment

When Leach left town, he left a curse. Ask Red Sox and Cub fans how long they were in the abyss before they broke their own curses.

Comment

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
              More of the same for Tech. Love it!
              Me too.
              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Comment

Nothing has been the same since. Leach didn't have them winning conference every year but they won plenty of conference games and would beat OU and UT some years. I remember being at the Alamo Bowl the year Leach was canned and doing the Fire Myers chants, pissed offd at the know world. Little did I know that would be the last relevant team or season in 10 years
                  Last edited by Buff Fan 05; 11-17-2019, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Any team that can't win five games in the Big 12 should probably consider FCS

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                      Any team that can't win five games in the Big 12 should probably consider FCS
                      What a great idea for a thread. Instead of when is so & so going D1, when is Tech moving down??
                      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

What a great idea for a thread. Instead of when is so & so going D1, when is Tech moving down??
                        Exactly!!!! Would be the best thing for their program. I mean they SUCK. ....EVERY YEAR. Move to FCS and maybe be in the top tier.

Comment

The Big 12 is a weak conference; possibly the weakest P5 this year. OU is very suspect. That started last year with an OT win against Army. Army??? This year, an unimpressive win against a mediocre Texas. A loss at an unranked KSU. Barely squeaking by Iowa State. The record isn't indicating it yet, but if you look at the games, there's rot creeping in at OU.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
                            The Big 12 is a weak conference; possibly the weakest P5 this year. OU is very suspect. That started last year with an OT win against Army. Army??? This year, an unimpressive win against a mediocre Texas. A loss at an unranked KSU. Barely squeaking by Iowa State. The record isn't indicating it yet, but if you look at the games, there's rot creeping in at OU.
                            I get this is your opinion, just not sure what the point of your post is and how it relates. Can you elaborate? (not being a jerk...honest question).

Comment

I get this is your opinion, just not sure what the point of your post is and how it relates. Can you elaborate? (not being a jerk...honest question).
                              He doesn't like and relishes in their failure?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X