X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSU VS TAMC

Round 2 yet again!

I still like our chances, 42-31 Texans!

I would be at the game but, I will be on vacation.

Welp here we go again! So much for not matching up conference foes

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
      Welp here we go again! So much for not matching up conference foes
      I know!!!!!!

This may be the two most talented teams in the region.
      Last edited by TexanFan; 11-17-2019, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Game will start at 1 pm on Saturday.

Comment

Tough draw for the Lions but fitting that these 2 squads get to square off one last time as conference foes. To be the best you have to beat the best, and regardless of their 2nd seed, TSU is the most talented team in SR4. Proud to support the Lions in the Playoffs for the 5th straight year, anything can happen this time of year!

Comment

Commerce players were happy to be getting the rematch. Should be a good one.

Comment

BS move by the NCAA in terms of the big picture. Both teams have the ability to make a deep run...they had USF jump Commerce just to make it happen.

I'll take TSU by 3 in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                BS move by the NCAA in terms of the big picture. Both teams have the ability to make a deep run...they had USF jump Commerce just to make it happen.

I'll take TSU by 3 in the rematch
                Technically the 5-7 seeds werent supposed to be chalk matches, but moved around for travel purposes. That said, I am curious why a 3 loss team jumped us in the final regional rankings (not that it matters, just curious).

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Technically the 5-7 seeds werent supposed to be chalk matches, but moved around for travel purposes. That said, I am curious why a 3 loss team jumped us in the final regional rankings (not that it matters, just curious).
                  The math shouldn't be there with Commerce beating an 8-2 team in the final game and USF beating a .500 team I think

Comment

Do they look at the losses, or can they say that both of the teams had 8 wins, since one of Commerce's wins did not count because it was out of the division?

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

Do they look at the losses, or can they say that both of the teams had 8 wins, since one of Commerce's wins did not count because it was out of the division?
                      Commerce has 9 wins if you count Mexico City HighSchool. It wasnt counted anywhere, thankfully.

Comment

Cause the committee does what they want, the criteria are "guidlines" and despite the fact that playing 11 D2 games is not a criteria they use it anyway. Had there been one other 9-2 team Commerce would have likely been left out.
                        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

The math shouldn't be there with Commerce beating an 8-2 team in the final game and USF beating a .500 team I think
                          Also I dont think many teams moved out of region. Almost as if they decided to make it in region if they could juggle final rankings to eliminate flights instead of juggling regions to avoid flights despite final rankings.

Comment

Comment

Total garbage politics by cronies. LSC got hosed. I would push for earned access over this garbage. Reward a Conference like NSIC who know one knows if they are garbage or the real deal.? Whole process is a complete joke. An embarrassment at best. The SOS is a complete lie. You cannot have a SOS if you can't compare h2h. Pathetic. Rant over carry on.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X