Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    Commerce players were happy to be getting the rematch. Should be a good one.
    I have no idea why. They are probably seething and now have a chip on their shoulder and something to prove. Not exactly the team I would happy to get to see.

I like the Lions to keep it close if Smalls can get some run help. But, either way short of a massive number of penalties and or turnovers Texans have to many weapons

Comment

Well at least we're guaranteed one final game against a conference rivals. Should be good. Tarleton by 7.

Comment

Same logic - harding is within driving distance to tarleton and commerce is within driving distance to nwmsu.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
          Total garbage politics by cronies. LSC got hosed. I would push for earned access over this garbage. Reward a Conference like NSIC who know one knows if they are garbage or the real deal.? Whole process is a complete joke. An embarrassment at best. The SOS is a complete lie. You cannot have a SOS if you can't compare h2h. Pathetic. Rant over carry on.

Comment

I have no idea why. They are probably seething and now have a chip on their shoulder and something to prove. Not exactly the team I would happy to get to see.

I like the Lions to keep it close if Smalls can get some run help. But, either way short of a massive number of penalties and or turnovers Texans have to many weapons
            They really feel like 2 or 3 bad plays doomed them that game. They believe they can win this game (believe they could have won the last one) and are ready to try to prove it.

Comment

How do we know the gnac is weak since they only played lsc teams? Commerce has done pretty well on the road against nsic teams the past few years.

Comment

They really feel like 2 or 3 bad plays doomed them that game. They believe they can win this game (believe they could have won the last one) and are ready to try to prove it.
                Jake, I watched the whole game. Tarleton jumped out to a two TD lead and I personally never felt like Commerce ever threatened them.

Lion QB did his part but had little help. So unless there are going to some other contributors on Offense I expect same outcome.

Lions have to be overconfident in this game to have a chance imho.

Comment

Jake, I watched the whole game. Tarleton jumped out to a two TD lead and I personally never felt like Commerce ever threatened them.

Lion QB did his part but had little help. So unless there are going to some other contributors on Offense I expect same outcome.

Lions have to be overconfident in this game to have a chance imho.
                  Yeah the 2nd td was one of the bad plays. I think this game will be close. Tarleton is rightfully the favorite, but commerce wont get stomped on. Might come down to last posession like it did last season.

Comment

How do we know the gnac is weak since they only played lsc teams? Commerce has done pretty well on the road against nsic teams the past few years.

Comment

Yeah the 2nd td was one of the bad plays. I think this game will be close. Tarleton is rightfully the favorite, but commerce wont get stomped on. Might come down to last posession like it did last season.

Comment

Me too. I'd love an excuse to travel to nwmsu or one of the Arkansas stadiums.

Comment

Black Hills just beat Azusa. How do we know? By results of games, the GNAC was awful this year.

Comment

Like who? The cheap cigars were extremely banged up and held Commerce to exactly 1 offensive TD... actually 1 offensive TD in 8 quarters has been scored by the Lion cubs against the cheap cigars. Mankato has shown they can hold their own for years now. Yeah, blame the snow, it's an outdoor game though. Man up and play.

Comment

Total garbage politics by cronies. LSC got hosed. I would push for earned access over this garbage. Reward a Conference like NSIC who know one knows if they are garbage or the real deal.? Whole process is a complete joke. An embarrassment at best. The SOS is a complete lie. You cannot have a SOS if you can't compare h2h. Pathetic. Rant over carry on.
                              Someone is salty! Told ya so!!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Like who? The cheap cigars were extremely banged up and held Commerce to exactly 1 offensive TD... actually 1 offensive TD in 8 quarters has been scored by the Lion cubs against the cheap cigars. Mankato has shown they can hold their own for years now. Yeah, blame the snow, it's an outdoor game though. Man up and play.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X