Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather see someone new but the thought of Commerce coming to Pueblo isn't scary. That ship sailed last year with all the talk of how Commerce was still the national champion and blah blah. That ship sank after seeing them in person this season. They won't consistently threaten the Pack defense, especially if refs call holding the way they did this season. OL wasn't athletic enough and the Lions were forced to become one dimensional through the air (both safeties that day made their first career start at safety and more than held their own). I'd honestly rather have seen Commerce @ Mines as it would be a great matchup and avoid a first round rematch of Tarleton & Commerce which I always think first round rematches are unfortunate. That's just as a fan, I know Pueblo wanted Mines last year but it is simply more fun for me personally to see new teams. Plus now I don't have to listen to that annoying Commerce coach yelling YEEAAAAHHHHH YEEEAAAHHHHHHH over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Like who? The cheap cigars were extremely banged up and held Commerce to exactly 1 offensive TD... actually 1 offensive TD in 8 quarters has been scored by the Lion cubs against the cheap cigars. Mankato has shown they can hold their own for years now. Yeah, blame the snow, it's an outdoor game though. Man up and play.
      last I checked commerce is undetfeated in mankato, but that might just be me. Actually we are undefeated in Minnesota, but again, I could be wrong. Either way we got tarleton to deal with this week.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

last I checked commerce is undetfeated in mankato, but that might just be me. Actually we are undefeated in Minnesota, but again, I could be wrong. Either way we got tarleton to deal with this week.
        Okay, good for Commerce? The snow is obviously referring to the Tarleton excuses from last year. So again, Mankato has shown they can play with anyone for several years. Silo scheduling is unfortunate but so is scheduling teams from Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Okay, good for Commerce? The snow is obviously referring to the Tarleton excuses from last year. So again, Mankato has shown they can play with anyone for several years. Silo scheduling is unfortunate but so is scheduling teams from Mexico.
          We in the playoffs and undefeated in minnesota. Let's get it on. We got tarleton next week.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

We in the playoffs and undefeated in minnesota. Let's get it on. We got tarleton next week.
            Okay.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X